Promotion

Izuku "Deku" Midoriya's POV

I had just been promoted to the big 3 and also earned my position due to the fact that the senior students have faith in me for some reason even though I got wrecked by them and was almost about to suffer the same fate as my class I just out of nowhere it seems powered up and had the temporary victory over the senior student but he was holding back the entire time it seems.

Well I was walking out of school and staring in to the evening sun when I would hear a tap on my shoulder and I would turn around to see who it is and only to find it is in fact Mirio with an offer to go to sir nighteye agency and to do a work  study with him I was unsure what to think of such a grand offer personally but I was excited to see what this could offer me but I will have to inquire to see who Sir Nighteye is as I have never heard of him before.

Nobody's POV

As Izuku then was told of this opportunity to get a work study and to see what sir had to offer he decided to contact All Might to see who he was and what he was all about then All Might told him sir was someone extremely ruthless and pragmatic and someone who is arrogant and looks down upon lesser students and only wants the best of the best and a Mirio stan as well a hardcore one at that also that he values humor and optimism and also is very serious about knowledge and proper manners oh he is a very interesting guy to say the least he said with a bit of unease and terror at such a evil man and how he of all people used to be his sidekick was a mystery.

After that point and pondering on his mistakes so far that he had committed that he could think of after that moment he then wondered if he could train with the big 2 and see if he could improve his fighting style  in order to have a higher chance to get accepted in to the agency of Mirio and also to keep up with his senior comrades and to keep Bakugo the Terrorist in check from his brash and arrogant ways towards him.

He would then approach Mirio and Tamaki asking to train on the track grounds to which the two would happily oblige and the trio of friends would began there training and also discussing the work studies without the two senior comrades giving away too much info to Izuku in order for him to figure it out on his own and to adjust on his own terms he agrees to this after that the training session would at this point conclude and also give Izuku roughly 13% of full Cowl as he had trained extra hard at this point.

Meanwhile we see that in a hotel room some miles away a dark robed figure plans and plots some not so good things for the best best hero school as this figure collects a bunch of scrap and tools and uses it to make some deadly contraptions and tools in order to get a drop on the school as well as to increase there chances of getting a successful attack on the school the figure would then remove there hood revealing the White Haired Blue eyed girl and prodigy of Seiai Academy Saiko Intelli her hair is completely white at this point due to all the rage and stress and anxiety of the defeat in the exams.

After that hassel intelli began intelligently planning her next big move against the school it was a simple strategy attack them when the festival or if the top students who protect it are gone and also be sure to shut off the power and disable the security systems and cause as much damage as possible to the school as can be done though she was thinking of what kind of weapon to construct and use in such a high risk operation and which one would cause the most damage yet be the hardest to defeat or shoot down.

After pondering a bit and going to her workshop to build her weapon without using her quirk she settled on a simple yet terrifying weapon bomber drones operated from a remote control area in the room with all of her computers there and to precisely guide them to bomb them to the ground and to get the Causality list to skyrocket and to make people question the school even more so then when they did a few months prior with the class 1-A attack on the camp by the vanguard action squad.

After that scene we see a anxious Nejire who is walking to the store when she suddenly gets sucked by some black vacuum in to another dimension which is a rocky one with darkness all around it (Kamui knockoff lol) where am I she pondered and said come out where ever you are or who ever trapped me in this black void no one spoke but a commanding voice echoed throughout the dimension hello we wanted to meet you for quite some time then the voice would fade as she frantically searched for a exit point only to then get warped back outside and then after that she would find no one there then after that event.

She would search her surroundings just incase someone tried to pull a fast one again but she wondered how her former friends were holding up and if they had replaced her yet at this point with someone truly genuinely more powerful and more capable then she was it was a question she felt she needed an answer to but she could not find the answer that she was looking for as it 2as really difficult to know who had replaced her as one of the top students especially since her communication channels were cut and sealed off as punishment by the staff.

(Wow 1081 words so anyways sorry I took so long to make this part I promise the next part will take place in the work studies and will be alot faster and also comment any suggestions I should do for this story and what I have to do next anyways see you soon)