Confrontation

Izuku "Deku" Midoriya's POV

I was walking in the common area it was a few days after the incident where the girl had broken out of prison and was now loose on the streets to wreak havoc on not only class 1-A but our whole school I imagine at this point as it seems she greatly hated out entire school and wanted to burn it to the ground wait was i muttering again because it seems Asui had noticed and was enraged and angered beyond compare so I went up to her and said sorry Tsuyu I apologize for my muttering and for mentioning that girl again she spoke up and said it's okay Midoriya just remember Ribbit that you must stay on your guard and stay vigilant that's all I have to say and to tone down the muttering that's all I have to say ribbit I have to go I witnessed as Asui left without so much so as a glance in my direction and was going to the other girls I then collected my thoughts as I then pondered everything she said it was completely correct I thought to myself it was spot on I hope I don't run in to the person I absolutely hate and loathe and wish to be free of Katchan this little varmint and demon in flesh oh boy oh crap he is coming to me I don't know what to do ahhhhhh.

Bakugo's POV

What does red head want with me this time whatever it is it will endlessly annoy me as usual considering that most of these losers and fools are too optimistic and always think the world owes them so much when the truth is it doesn't what so ever but of course Shitty hair doesn't know that unless something knocks it in to him which I hope does happen so that he may see the light I rambled on and it was getting tired until I saw that worthless piece of shit scumbag in front of me I was enraged beyond measure that this piece of trash that doesn't deserve a life is standing in front of me the mighty invincible infallible and stupendous me this worthless Piece of garbage who somehow manifested a quirk a year ago and was on track to surpass me not acceptable I have to gain closure on the secret of his retarded borrowed power whatever the heck that means  but I will get my closure oh yes sooner or later I will spill it out from that worthless Deku I just have to fight him to see why All Might choose him to be his successor and not me I am the perfect successor to All Might not that quirkless bastard I will have to knock it out of his stupid idiotic face on why he got choosen but not now it's too early I will do it at night when the teachers aren't looking and when there off guard.

Kirishima's POV

Bakubro was acting up but i didn't know for what reason he was acting up as to me it seemed really personal and something that he desperately needed closure to so i ignored him for the fear of getting decapitated if I breathed the wrong way so I leave him be and decide to hang out with my homies Sero and Denki to see what's up with them and how they are holding up in class so I walked up to them and struck a conversation with them about school so my friends how is school going so far? "Denki responded with good man how is it for you" I responded with great man great so far then "Hanta spoke up it is stressful but easy so I guess its great?" Oh that's nice to hear I said so anyways let's leave Bakubro alone he is going through a phase and it looks like he needs to settle something personally though to be Frank I don't know what or who he is settling it with but to me it doesn't matter so long as he doesn't get in trouble I then went over to Mina and asked her what she was doing she then responded with "I am doing great Kirishima just hanging out with the girls what are you thinking or wanting to do" I responded well I don't know I am just doing strength training in my room in order to be at the top of the class I am falling behind in my opinion and it isn't looking too good for me.

She then responded with " oh but haven't you been doing this training for quite a while now I mean maybe you should take a break and calm down overworking yourself isn't healthy for training and it will harm you in the long run" I hate to admit it but Mina was right so I stopped training and went to play video games in order to calm my mind down.