Prison Break and Liberation

Saiko's POV (Day 1)

I was stuck in that rotten prison cell that I had at this point spent about 3 or 4 days in and I just got enraged just by being here in all honesty I want to get out of this place and I can't really do that as there is nothing I could possibly use to get out of this filthy prison.

They hid away all items I could possibly use to escape and they sealed the air ventilation systems and painted and built over the potholes in the wall and sealed the passages located just beneath the washroom outside so in other words I can't escape for now so I just waited out and wanted to see if an opportunity where to somehow present itself to make the escape feasible but that would be a long waiting period in my opinion not taking in to account that I would be closely monitored at all times and I would be executed on the spot for being outside my cell at the wrong time well then I will see what kind of strategy I can come up with even in this predicament that I find myself in.

I was escorted out of my prison cell by the officers and was seated a at table with other under 18 inmates and I sat there angry and wondering when my breakfast was going to come soon I waited and tried to subtly look around for any items I could use to cover my Escape and so far I couldn't find anything as there's nothing that's hiding around that I could see with my eyes so I waited for me food to come and after around 30 mintues of constant waiting I received my breakfast it was Bacon and chicken and rice and pancakes with maple syrups so I finished up my meal.

After that we were escorted outside for some drill exercises and some remedial work that we missed from our schools that we formerly went to before we all ended up in prison this class was fairly easy in my opinion even without my quirk my IQ of 165 proved to be more then a match for all the work sheets that they handed out for this remedial trial but then again I am the smartest out of all of these unfortunate outcasts like me and intelligence clearly isn't most of these prisoners strong suits.

Day Two

I woke up once again this time a little earlier then yesterday in order to scout out some possibly unsealed Escape route or some busted small hole in the walls which I could explore and exploit with my silverware and other equipment to escape this rotten facility and get my oh so revenge on those UA brats oh yes I am looking forward to killing then permanently as I was looking around I found a discarded saw blade which I decided to keep around in my cell and hide from the guards after that I went back to my cell and colored at my coloring sheets and kept doodling away in order to not raise any suspicion about my whereabouts.

After I messed around in my cell a bunch of guards came and told me to come out of the cell and it was time for breakfast I came outside and tried to play little miss good girl which worked on these unsuspecting fools and I was escorted to the cafeteria where all the other inmates were there and I tried to strike up a conversation with these unusual people but none of them bothered to even look at me and answer so after that I waited for my breakfast all alone and it came even later then last time about in fact a hour later which I simply used that time to sketch out my blueprint for where I would use my discarded saw and what I would need to repair it for my plan to move on to its next phase soon enough but I simply sighed and waited until the delicious food arrived i of course happily ate it and enjoyed it they make good food in the cafeteria unlike when they distributed this stuff one on one when it was hot garbage so I finished eating and went back to my cell.

After I went back to my cell I then grabbed the oil can and the napkin that the guards left on my table when I left to eat breakfast with the rest of the inmates at the cafeteria then I used it to clean the discarded piece of metal and use it to chisel away at the wall which no one noticed since all the guards were on duty protecting the prisoners for there music sessions and this gave me the perfect cover to keep doing what I wanted to do until I had it was my turn to come out then I quit my chiseling and went outside to attend the music lessons.