Meeting and Chance

Nobody's POV

So a few days after that the two apprentices  of the hero were in his office dutifully waiting for what there next assignment was going to be the two only exchanged glances at the wall and each other briefly before they finally then got the answer they both wanted.

So we heard intel reports and other rumors from our prior investigations that a old school yakuza that had been around since at least the 17th century is now rising back up slowly once again and I want both of you to investigate there criminal and psychopathic leader Kai Chisaiki otherwise known as Overhaul his quirk is called Overhaul and it allows him to deconstruct and reconstruct any matter he touches and he can manipulate the ground around him as well be careful of this fool also I want both of you to gather intel on him so please do not make him find out about your real mission and if you see him play act and play dumb in order to ward him off.

The two novices were dismissed and then they began to walk outside well the nice fall weather and wind breezing by through there hero costumes as they continued there long and arduous patrol in order to find this foolish and dangerous criminal Izuku wondered why Mirio was so optimistic all the darn time and why he wore that almost overbearing smile on his face but he relented on saying this critique openly fearing any consequences or getting expelled from his school or his line of work right now.

After a while of nonstop walking and sightseeing the two eventually get struck by a force they look up nothing there it seems and then look down where Izuku finds a girl with white bright hair and bright glowing crimson eyes grabbing on to him with such intensity and strength for a little girl "are you ok I don't know why you ran in to me but why do you have so many bandages on you and I have a million other questions when we get back"? Oh who is this Izuku I have no idea she came running out of a alleyway and bumped in to me so weird.

You shouldn't run off Eri not when I am here plus its irresponsible and foolish to disturb the heroes on there patrol that's a class a violation of the law book a calm yet frightening voice says from the alleyway when the dust settles it reveals exactly who Izuku and Mirio didn't want to see at all Overhaul as he exited the hallway and revealed himself to the jedi I mean heroes (sorry about star wars references) well why does she have so many bandages what did you do to her Overhaul felt insulted and angered that such a brat would speak to him like that she fell down the stairs alot oh yeah that doesn't explain all of these bandages she has here.

Izuku Mirio said we need to not arouse suspicion I don't care coward we need to save her and get rid of this punk once and for all but we need to get intel on him sir is going to but before he could finish Izuku spoke up who cares about that drunken fool we need to save her once and for all right now and get rid of our greatest danger right now Mirio tried to stop him but Izuku powered in to full Cowl at roughly 12% and then zipped his way towards the menace who took off his gloves and proceeded to try and manipulate the ground.

But Izuku kicked him away and sent him flying about 30 meters in to the sky as he then growled that brat is the greatest threat to my reign and power Izuku then grabbed the girl and got away as soon as possible Mirio tried to stop him but was soon found alone as he went after Izuku and Overhaul fell to the ground and was screeching in pain as he disassembled his lower half and reassembled his other half with ease then he yelled Eri I will get you and kill that green haired brat so that's who Tomura was talking about.

(Flashback time :) [so we are in a dark night somewhere in the countryside and a bunch of figures walk towards the place and then we are introduced to the league and the gangsters as they sit down and discuss buissness with each other so I heard your exploding in popularity and fame just like that darn hero killer you both are the same I just want to destroy and kill who ever I want well then I can tell your iq is about 45 less then the third world countries average how shameful and idiotic of you the plague mask dude said my iq is over 130 I can easily make a plan and an outline after all you seem to have trouble putting together a decent plan with your small click of marauders and foolish thrill seekers oh wow the mighty Overhaul speaking down on me who do you think you are some monster that no one can overcome your wrong and more wrong fool oh yeah I can help you if your willing to merge with me and show you how to really come up with good plans and strategies to reach them Tomura then raised from his seat and was furious at such a blasphemous suggestion as he said Magne deal with this fool and show him our true power yes sir as the "woman" then went towards the gang leader who simply took out his gloves and then after 2 seconds she completely disintegrated and splattered in to two as the remaining League members watched in utter horror and fear then Shiggy charged at him and a goon then punched him and pushed him back to a crater then the masked man spoke calm down punchy boy I don't want us to fight it's pointless here is some contact info if your willing to set your own arrogance apart and if you have come up with a plan.]

After that incident the heroes called a meeting Izuku and Mirio Togota showed up as usual but there was also Tamaki and Kirishima as well after the meeting would then formally began but this time a new guest would join the dragon hero the  Famous Shoto Todoroki son of Endeavor and who was appointed for a work study and snubbed Endeavor in order to get away from him as he then made his way to his seat he then boldly said sorry to cut your dreams but I have improved and also made sure to catch up to all of you so I can face you fools down at full power and beat you.

The dragon hero would silence her protege saying it's a bit heartless and arrogant to think you can always win you must use your mind not your raw talent to overcome adversity fine after that the meetings started greetings everyone I am Sir nighteye and I am here to deliver a important message to all of you here as we have found out the two interns of the giant sitting there have important information to share with us today go ahead uh we do the two teens pale at this name calling these two were almost shot by a bullet but I managed to put it back together after my apprentice Suneater caught it in his teeth and split it in half well I don't want any attention please leave me alone sir.

Also Izuku why did you rescue Eri that was extremely reckless and foolish of you and but he gets cut off and your a coward for letting her get hurt for so long and prolonging her agony and suffering what anyways I found out by doing a blood test that the DNA sample in the bullet Suneater split in half is a match to Eris blood wait what the teens in the room froze in fear while another voice spoke up why are you darn kids here go back home after this you will just get in the freaking way the locking hero said Izuku said sir what do you mean by turning Eris blood in to quirk erasing bullets huh you darn kids sure are foolish what me and the pros mean is that this kai fool is abusing his own step daughter utilizing his quirk to kill her and revive and resurrect her from the dead.

Exactly rock lock is right and tomorrow we will destroy this pre modern relic of a gangster organization and destroy there evil we cannot let them rise once again we will raid this complex on the map in the Morning tomorrow do not be late and you are all dismissed.