Work Studies

No bodies POV

It was the first day of the work study program for the freshman and a opportunity to get a actual job experience and help out the senior interns of the adults for the first time the first one we encounter is Kirishimas and how his work study went

"Come on Amajiki introduce me to whoever you do work studies with you gotta I beg you please man I know you hate getting nerved and ticked but please I beg you it's my only opportunity to be a better pro and to be like you man I want to be just like you as he pestered the dark colored edge lord and begged for him to introduce him to a work study the tall teen eventually relented and gave in fine but only on the condition you will not bother me or pester me about being socially awkward"  I will not bother you about it I promise from the very bottom of my heart good then let us began soon.

After that long conversation the two teens then go to the work study hero agency of fat gum and after a few minutes of getting a taxi they arrive there and then the giant begins to introduce himself to the red head and said while you must be Ejiro Kirishima the first year junior apprentice to me and my long time senior intern Tamaki Amajiki he might be a bit edgy and rough and cut throat at times but don't worry he has the heart of a hero even if he can't stand talking to people for more then 20 seconds and also looks down upon first years in particular as weak and too soft well will work on that aspect but uh so today I have a very important assignment for both of you.,

But first you need to sign your application form Kirishima other wise you can't participate in this assignment and case both of us are going to do are you up to the challenge of performing this quiz which will judge in my eyes whether your worthy to join my agency or not you will have a time limit of around give or take 40 minutes to complete it and it is 3 pages long don't worry the questions are not too difficult if that is what your worrying about.

After that hassle of a intro Kirishima went to a secluded office space where he filled out his application form and proceeded to think hard on the questions they were things he had never heard or seen before or was he acting like a idiot and had actually knew them he had to ponder but not too much to the point of wasting his time and failing the application process and then proceeding to go out of his work study a disgrace and a failure who failed on the first day of his admittance he could not fail he had to not it was his only Avenue to become stronger and better as a hero.

As he was taking the test he noticed how random the questions where as if they had only been composed like 10 minutes before his arrival it felt off to him like fat gum didn't have any long term planning for him and had just taken information from his junior apprentice about his talents and his desire for manliness and to be a chivalrous hero and person well he tried his best to answer all the questions and some of them were quite admittedly easy and simple to do once a bit of thinking was put in but the ones at the end were different they were structured in a complex way.

He had to think no time to lose other wise Tamaki's hatred of class A will increase and he will never ever take any of us on work studies ever again especially since Shoto is hard to open up to and Bakugo well he hates him with a primal hatred not a justified hatred so he had to step up his A game and he did it worked and Kirishima handed the test nervously almost as if he had knew fate had gone against him and that it would be his destiny to be at the bottom always and to never truly be great.

He then went outside and was sitting in the park bench which was near the agency and was even more nervous now not having to put up a brave facade in front of his senior adult comrades he trembled in fear having such fear of rejection and wrong doing then after a few minutes he couldn't believe it no he could never believe it that thing that he had never expected to happen had happened Tamaki went over to him and said in a sly voice with a slight Aizawa esqe smile that you had passed and had proven yourself to be a great hero indeed for us now let us head inside and see what we have to offer after the two head inside they are greeted by the fat hero who then gets the two ready for there new assignment and then after they head out to patrol then once they get out it all begins.