Intrigue And The Former Big 3 Now Big 2 Again Big 3

No One's POV

It had only been a day after the blackout in power and the unknown fight between Bakugo and Izuku which no one knew of since they covered there tracks so well no one even suspected a thing was off  then they get back to class and then they get greeted by the class in the morning.

"Hi where were you Bakugo we were so worried about you and Izuku since you took so much time Bakuhoe simply stared at Mina with his Sith orange  eyes and,  said Go  away you rat  it's none of your damn business why do you want to know so badly he said before walking off angrily and going to the common room away from everyone else there"  after that no one wanted to talk to him his darkside still screamed at him like a screeching banshee or animal in his head his loss to Izuku still replaying like it was on mental loop or something  he couldn't let go of it and it made him feel like a chump.

Izuku  "Deku" Midoriya's POV

I returned from my fight with my childhood tormentor and destroyer and it left a lasting impression on me " I must improve my A game not only as a hero but as the symbol of peace as well he has effectively stepped down publicly and it has lead to society with no one to be its pillar and uphold peace and justice truly  and with the rise of the villains someone needs to step up and I Izuku Midoriya the ninth wielder of OFA and the next symbol of peace will do it when I can of course" but I don't think for now I can publicly step up and do it well whatever the case I must avoid Katchan at all costs he is beyond enraged and probably ready to kill me if I keep doing this well I can tell the teachers if this happens.

I probably must go to my class to see how they are doing I went over to them and they asked me Midoriya were where you last night we didn't see you for a few hours at least well you see I was out on a important mission they buy it trusting him enough to know he probably wouldn't lie out of his teeth just to hide something bad and sinister  it just wasn't him alright well did you hear about work studies well yes i did but i don't know what they are i haven't been scouted yet and I don't know if they are like the internships or completely different to them.

No bodies POV

We then return after a few days where Izuku clearly overworked himself and is now able to control about 12% of Full Cowl unlike in the normal timeline which was 8% and after talking to the class and making a conscious effort to avoid anything with Bakugo it somewhat worked out although Ilda and Uraraka and Asui were suspicious about him saying he had a important mission as if that were the case surely they would have been notified but they decided to not think about it too much meanwhile Katchan also overworked himself even more then Izuku determined to get revenge and to be the absolute best and to show all of these hypocrites that strength was his title and his only for the taking.

After his inwards rage Izuku was outside of school on the third day of his original timeline where he was in house arrest but not in this one he was picking up the trash when he felt that he had this strange tingling sensation that someone or rather some people were watching his movements however he ignored the feeling as he assumed that this was just his lack of self confidence coming in to play especially after Katchan's horrible play and his idea to fight him and so on.

We switch back a few tens of meters away on the east side of the school two men stood in the wind one was a buff tall blonde man about 5'11" and his companion who was much taller and buffer and has black hair and crimson red eyes and wearing dark clothing all around and about 6'4" in height looking from the distance and conversing

So "Mirio" should we observe this overly energetic first year and we what's he made of Mirio continued to look "yes Tamaki we should we need a member to complete the former big 3 I don't know what happened to the last member" Same he said facing the wall and shaking with anxiety it was kind of sad but we really need a new member I am looking through all the potential candidates and so far they have all been weaklings and mediocre fools.

Mirio agreed with his best friend though felt the language felt a bit harsh and blunt on the second year students and also the other classes not named Class 1-A yeah man but that was harsh let's see what's this kid made out of in a few days will have to introduce ourselves to these first years yes but please I beg you to not injure them they are weak and frail and thus should be treated as such they aren't on your level and you need to learn to hold back Tamaki said with a sorrow expression fine Mirio said but come on there not that weak they survived two villain attacks and are still standing so that must mean something.

Meanwhile we go back to class I-A as they are having a discussion in the common area about what work studies are and if they are going to be able to participate in them soon as they kept up the chatter Izuku didn't even talk to anyone in the class being too worried about what Bakuhoe will think about him and always fearing his wrath or getting ready for his death but then after they go to school and everyone gets in to the classroom and is chatting about what there homeroom teacher has in store but then after everyone arrived they were doing normal classes but with heros as there teachers.

And so far the students most of them faced these classes with ease and were regularly studying and working hard for such classes until before the sixth period Mr Aizawa said that some new people were going to visit and that these two will explain what the work studies are and how they differ so much from internships come on in he said as two tall students came in to the class Izuku had recognized one of them from the last years sports festival the medium sized blonde buff kid and then the taller black haired red eyed male was far more intimidating and less pleasant having black teeth and those teeth being shaped like triangles and knives kind of like Kirishima's and being taller and having crimson red eyes didn't help this perception at all of him being a monster as he was snapped out of his thoughts by his teacher telling the student to introduce himself.

Tamaki looked at the underclassmen and was sending a intense glare and a rage filled hateful scream that defeaned everyone in the room and caused them to be paralyzed in fear and terror as he then perceived them as potatos and then turned around and said Mirio introduce yourself I can't do this I want to go home Mirio was expecting such a response and so he then made the bold claim of wanting to challenge class 1-A to a fight to prove what work studies are all about which Tamaki was looking at him in apprehension and fear come on we couldn't of explained what we were going to do in work studies and what is expected this is too much Mirio says they need a challenge and need to learn what work studies are all about then everyone went to change in to there gym uniforms and headed over to gym gamma to fight Mirio Togota the strongest person at the school

(Few wow 1415 words so anyways guys how was the chapter comment down below and let me know what you thought of it the next chapter is called Mystery and it will be a dozy as well so stay tuned my friends and see you next time)