Raid

Nobody's POV

The raid was about to officially began at this point as the heroes left the Nighteye agency and were now headed towards the Shie Hassikai headquarters and were soon on there property.

After a while of travel they storm the compound Shoto used his new move Flash fire wall which created a wall of white flames that the villains were burned by and they split in to Teams Todoroki and his intern master go to the front while everyone else go to the mansion are we ready to do this Kirishima asked yes we are they must pay and we will squash them it has taken far too long for my liking.

Tamaki said bluntly and with no reservations then they charge in to the mansion guns blazing and the Yakuza get overwhelmed pretty quickly but there job wasn't to fight the heroes back simply provide adequate Escape for Overhaul and his top goons as well as Eri and his research but we will get to that later on

So dude we have broken in what do we do now Kirishima said Izuku said we fight to the last man and rescue the girl and take out this foolish man once again I agree then Shoto said don't mean to rain on your party but we have company as the wall begins to violently shake and the group of heroes and younglings get dragged down to the basement of the facility

Then after that was said and over we transition to a person on a camera monitor screen that seems to be transmitting live feed of the raid and is seeming to fly drones or autonomous aircraft that are patrolling the heroes almost studying them as if preparing for some future attack that was yet to come from so above so below but the heroes of course didn't know that yet

Then we cut to Overhaul and his goons at the far side of the facility as he muttered damn heroes there sooner then I expected no matter the foot soldiers will take care of them no problem and then I can Escape but I must watch my back because these kids are different from the last ones that tried to enter my facility

Then we cut to the team as Mirio says how he will advance first ahead of the walls but Izuku stops him dead in his tracks and says how he will do it then he busts through all the giant walls and uses about 18% full Cowling to zoom all the way to Overhaul as he then arrives on time as he seems not today fool not today Izuku commented as he then Overhaul looked and said kid you just made the biggest mistake of your life right here by going to such lengths to rescue this worthless cursed piece of scum and trash who will only do more harm then good  Izuku found it hard to believe such a ridiculous assertion that someone was somehow cursed because of something they can't control at all something he knew all too well in fact as he had experienced it first hand personally himself I will rescue the girl if it's the last thing I will do he said bravely and assertively to assert his dominance.

After that we move to Shoto and Kirishima who are battling the crazed fighter and brute kendo Rappa who is going all out as a sign of utter respect and desire to have a worthy opponent to fight in his whole life Kirishima and his mentor are getting shredded to pieces by this giant bird masked mma fighter but the half cold half hot bastard is holding on suprisingly well and even managing to do lots of damage to Rappa since ice and fire aren't his speciality though he is busting and punching through the ice with little to no difficulty as it seems at this point similar to Deku in the tournament arc but he is getting beat up especially when he has to recharge between rapid fire punches when he gets barbequed by flash fire fists and other fire moves that the young Icy hot bastard had picked up at the ryukyu agency after getting over his semi refusal to improve his fire powers. After that the barrier dude Tengai would step in and block the fire from toasting his companion in to ash and dust so the ice would be utilized in this encounter which would break the barrier and allow him to use his fire to cook Rappa fire charge he would yell which would blast the giant man back and began to boil his skin as he said how dishonorable burning me alive with that horrid power of yours.

I don't care about honor I care about saving lives and killing the scummy like you your honor is false and I will topple this false idol of honor and bring peace and prosperity to the world Shoto retorted back and kept spamming white hot flames that kept pushing the giant man back and back and back and kept boiling his skin even further if it not for his barrier that kept coming up to save his face more then once actually suddenly then a small squadron of explosive drones then dived in and blew up the underground hideout causing massive eruptions all around and slowing the heroes and the villains down as Overhaul tripped and lost his quirk destroying bullets and the heroes were confused as to who deployed such a senseless attack and for what reason to be honest would someone do this?

But they moved on and went beyond plus ultra and stormed there way to Kai bsaki as he was trapped in a giant steel girder that had pinned his hands to the floor and he was struggling so he got Chrono to shoot Mirio which worked and after that Izuku kicked him away and then proceeded towards the main man the end I will end it of here guys