The Plan

Nobody's POV

As we look at Mirio marching away to gym gamma and walking with him is his best friend who was towering over Mirio like a Gentleman and was about 6 inches taller then him as both settled down and then began to discuss there future plans for Class 1-A and how they weren't fighting Mirio but simply executing another plan of the duo's all together?.

Then we see the duo having a conversation about what there real plan was all along and why they had to divert the classes attention from its true scope So Mirio will we finally get to show these arrogant fools how much they still have to learn and break there invincibility complex fostered in to them since the Usj and forest training camp and the rescue of The Terrorist Bakuhoe Yes but we need to be a bit more gentle and subtle and not so blunt and cut throat like what your doing plus there still first years. 

So what they think there at the top of the school and we need to prove how wrong they are and how much they are un acknowledging there upperclassmen this test will show them plus it will determine who gets to be in the big 3 too so there's that as well Mirio you can't keep on coddling these kids they need to get a dose of reality sooner or later its Its only a matter of time he said with a bit of venom and hatred towards his underclassmen Mirio then countered saying that even though they are arrogant that a little friendly competition will put them in there place and make them realize how far they still have to go in order to beat us and become real professionals right man yeah let's go to the gym and get started alright.

After the two arrived at the gym Mirio got a hover chair approved from the support department after walking to support class 3G and then he began to assemble and set it up in gym gamma then he begins to discuss with Tamaki about there plan and what it entails so far so we need to set me up as the captured hostage and also you need to pose as the villain and also test the classes level of power and see which candidates can be eligible for retirement in to the big 3 and also who displays the most heroic potential also we need to keep an eye on Bakugo and Shoto and Izuku to see how well they each fare against us and how powerful they really are yes but what will I get out of this Mirio Tamaki enquired with curiosity well you will see who is your equal from the pseudo big 3 of the first years and see if they can match you even if they can't it still would be a achievement as merely standing up to you for some time would be noteworthy by itself and to me enough of a reason to promote them after some extra training alright let's wait for the freshman to come and see what happens.

Then after a while we see class 1-A getting ready to "face" Mirio or so they think....... after they head to the gym they are greeted with the sight of Mirio strapped and restrained and then they immediately think that he is so powerful that he doesn't even need to stand up to beat them but they are so wrong they had miscalculated and misunderstood the entire scenario all together but they will realize soon enough after they prepare and Mr Aizawa says to use this as a learning experience then they start but shocked that Mirio hasn't come out of his chair or he appeared to be moving at all.

That is until they hear footsteps and then they see a extremely intimidating figure walk out and he was covered in black and had a good over his face then he took off his cloake and revealed himself so freshman are you ready to defeat me the big bad villain who has a hero as his hostage muhahaaaaaa he said in a ridiculous one dimensional villain laugh and he started taunting class 1-A telling them they aren't good enough and that they are garbage and human trash and to dare to strike him down then they charge at him the long range fighters but he easily dodges and uses his Tentacles to grab all of them and throw them hard and far away knocking all of them out then he uses his blindingly fast speed and jumps over and then uses his clams and hardening and beats down the mid range fighters with little difficulty.

After that was settled he then moved in on the close range fighters and then he tried to fight Kirishima with his own tricks against him but it was obvious who would come out on top in such a epic brawl and that was Suneater as he yanked Kirishima with his Tentacles as far and fast as he could away and he was sent so fast and far he flew right through the doors and in to the surrounding hallways and Mr Aizawa was shocked he didn't know he was this ruthless and powerful he knew he was powerful but he never once knew that Tamaki's powers often rivaled Mirio himself due to his barbaric and aggressive nature which was fostered from his terrible past and lack of social skills but this seemed a little excessive but after that the close range fighters prepare for the worst they thought they had to go all out against this guy and if they don't then they will lose there honor and respect.

Then Ilda tried to use his engines and tried to recipro burst him in the face but alas Suneater dodged with ease and delivered a powerful kick to Ildas face causing him to go flying and out of commission then after that incident of dealing with the rest of the close range fighters Izuku was the only left as both Bakugo and Shoto had failed the exams and weren't attending as a result then Izuku used 12 % of full Cowl and kicked sun eater in the family jaws causing him to go flying and then he was impressed with Izukus resolve then he started to get serious and kept taunting Izuku to use his hatred and anger and passion and to give in to it to win.

Then Izuku didn't know it but he powered up to 20 % Full Cowl and then used his speed to attack Tamaki with all he got using his hatred and fear and anger and passion but Suneater wasn't completely outmatched as he defended him self fairly well but he was now on the backfoot as he kept getting pushed back and back and back until they two punched each other but then Izuku switched to his left hand and punched him in the family jaws which sent him flying down and it knocked him out then he went over to him and picked the giant up and then after that.

He goes over to Mirio and frees the restraints on him and then Mirio praises him for being so powerful but admits Suneater was holding back big time and if he was actually serious he would have been done then Mirio and Izuku take him to recovery girls office and then he recovered and said to Izuku how did you get so strong kid Izuku responded with oh I pushed trucks around in my training to get to this school what Tamaki thought but it was nothing unusual to him as he has done something similar in his secret black academy and did similar training to what Izuku did at the beach after that was over and the class recovered the class kept on asking how Izuku beat that big guy so easily which causes Bakugo to seer with rage and hatred he hadn't felt in years oh I will get to you and steal your quirk and be number one already he thought.

Izuku "Deku" Midoriya's POV

I was walking to the lunch room after a few days I had fought the senior students and had recovered from my blackout rage and anger I also had to deal with Katchan's idiotic and egomaniacal rants about how he has lost his position of dominance to which I couldn't care less about then I ran in to someone tall and built like a brick wall and then I saw Tamaki Senpai he was massive even in person so I nervously approached him and asked him what he was doing he said that Mirio has a proposition for you if your willing to take it up and it is say it Mirio then said it's to join us and so that the big two becomes the big 3 oh really I don't know if I can be promoted to that rank come on Mirio said your strong enough and powerful enough just take it then with hesitation I took up on his offer and now I was promoted to the big 3.

(Alright few 1627 words  it's over so anyways guys Izuku has now joined the big 3 like you guys requested and he also now has better control of OFA this is because of the fact he trained much harder compared to canon and the fact he is more paranoid about Bakuhoe killing him for real and so he overworked himself same with Bakugo too in fact even more so so anyways guys leave ideas down in the comments section and I will see you next time)