Raid Preperation

Nobody's POV

After a day had passed Izuku was standing outside the school waiting for Shoto and Kirshima to come out in order to have a briefing with them about just what were they going to do today Morning it was also 6 am too meaning the three had to wake up early and sleep early in addition to that.

So guys how is it going Izuku asked with a tiny bit of unease well it's not going to well with me and my dad Izuku you already know that the red white haired teen said it's going great Kirishima said with his somewhat optimistic yet uneasy attitude well how do you think we will do in this rescue man "I have no idea Ejiro I just hope hope and pray to God that we succeed and we rescue that little white haired girl from her father who is a devil and pure scum and villainy in crystal form" Shoto said with a gleant of sadness and of concern as he knew what it was like to have abusive and cruel parents and indifferent ones too. His mother Rey Himura and Father Enji Todoroki being prime examples of such indifference and neglect first hand the only reason he was sand was due to him staying over and sneaking to his uncle and grandfather Kageyama Todoroki and Touya Todoroki respectively.

Well I don't know I really don't want to Fail that little girl and I want to prove myself to everyone that I am here and that I will be the next number 1 hero guys Izuku chimed in with his own shaky yet determined speech to rescue the girl from certain death

After that was over the 3 take a train to the office of nighteye for briefing and once they got there the big two were already there and waiting took you so long Mirio joked nothing you imbicile Shoto remarked coldly and bluntly Izuku said exactly fool you should know by now I have lost A lot of respect for you when you abandoned Eri you should make up for it with the raid if we succeed if we die then I am blaming this on you tin tin.

Okay then just try not to be too over confident Mirio said as they walked to the office and then they waited for the adults to arrive and also to give themselves mental talks to better prepare themselves for what was to come soon enough then Sir spoke up greetings my fellow heroes and today I wish to explain to you what our mission entails and why the stakes are so high as compared to any prior mission you went on before so we are raiding a 17th century yakuza gang armed with old school rifles and a few notable quirks such as those of the eight precepts of death like Touya and Nemoto and the main boss Kai Chisaiki otherwise known as Overhaul who can manipulate matter by touching matter so you must be careful apprehend him and also do not forget to rescue this little girl known as Eri she is critical to Kais operations and for erasing quirks as part of his evil plot to overthrow hero society and to get rid of quirks to bring his gang back to number 1.

So whatever you do now you know our objective and be careful of him and his goons I will see you in the raid shorty after this announcement has concluded any questions that you may have you can say them now it's now or never Kirishima remarked so sir what are we seizing other then the girl and the bullets anything that he has wrongfully stolen will be returned also all valuables will be confiscated to the police and if owners are not found liquidated and gained as cash assets