Imprisoned and Origin's

Saiko's POV

I am stuck in this rotting cell for something that I shouldn't be in for "I just attacked a bunch of weaklings and lesser students who didn't deserve to pass the formerly prestigious provisional license exams I thought to myself" I had a guard come up to me asking if I wanted to eat which I shooed him away and said no thank you.

After I got the guard off of my trail I kept comparing myself to those students who beat me I don't understand why such lesser students would beat me but maybe it was because I had assumed they were discouraged by me and Momo's confrontation but they fell back and attacked me to save there friends and prevented me and my friends from passing.

A few weeks prior

I failed the licence exam oh how crushing and humiliating that I lost to a bunch of brats and lesser students from the top hero academy in the country as I walked in to my class in anger and rage which my friends tried to calm me down but it was in futility as I kept raging and I sobbed in failure and disgust as I left class and asked if I could drop out which the principal of Seiai Academy was shocked to here I the most well known and most intelligent person in the whole school had dropped out of the hero course but I explained why I wanted to and he let me go as I packed my things and left the doors as I walked out angry bitter and enraged so I was carrying my trolley and I left to my orphanage that I had lived in for the past 7 years at this point and I was greeted by my manager and friends there but I simply nodded and left to my room I then suddenly got an idea though from where I don't know but something inside my brain was telling me to get revenge on those students who wronged me and made me look like some commoner.

I ignored the voice initially as I didn't know how to get revenge on people who excel in close quarters combat but then I found this leaflet while walking through the city about some underground martial arts and sword fighting and weight training classes I thought hmm maybe I could use my estate to get in to the club and see what they have to offer so then I went to the meeting spot to check out what they had to offer I met up with there representative and he outlined all the training regiments I would go through for 2 to 3 weeks and the cost which was about 60,000 yen or 600 US $ then after I heard all he had to say I went back to my orphanage and I got yelled and scolded for coming in at nighttime but I couldn't care less I needed to redeem myself through this plus it's my only chance so then I slept and I woke up early and grabbed a old katana and brought to the roof where I oiled it with a oil can and used some other items to clean it while I was grabbing a duffle bag and putting matches and other chemicals sensitive to fire and heat as I ran downstairs and went to the leaders room where I then said surprise and I grabbed them by the throat and then swung my katana and decapitated the leader and then I ran to the furnace and lit the matches and I threw my lit and fired up stuff and I grabbed my credit cards and money I had and belongings and I ran out the front door as fast I could run as the orphanage was consumed by a huge fire and explosion I then took a right towards a dark alleyway.....

After I pulled such a maneuver I then went to a old abandoned building that looked like a hotel and I rushed inside without a care as to what or who was inside I then rushed up the stairs as I made it to the tippy top and then I picked out a room code number 5432 as I busted in and saw a lot of things but no one person there at all then I settled down and brought my stuff there after a while and I checked my phone and saw that the explosion I caused was accidental and they are thinking I am missing this is a good cover I thought as I settled down then I rushed out of the building and locked my new room door just in case and I went to the location where they offered classes for the things I saw on the flyer and funny enough they had just began to prepare to start as I made my way there while paying for it with ease I then initiated my self in to these classes and I went to train it was brutal and hard but I pulled through the first day of class with some extreme difficulty and what felt like borderline self harm as I had lots of pain in my arms and lower body in general.

But after a couple of days of training I strangely enough got used to it and the regiment in general as I then knew what to expect from the curriculum and the standards this school held very high which I respected and I felt like I was transforming my approach to avenging my loss at the hero exams and to quench my everlasting desire for vengeance and honor restoration to get back at those UA scum and brats who always get attention and praise and who have wronged me and have defeated me with a fluke I felt a descent in to insanity though it wasn't really just a trick of mind that I felt due to my burning fresh hatred for those students that had wronged me two weeks passed and I felt like I was more then ready so then I went to the store and I bought green tea as well as a hunting knife and went out as well as a silver chrome mask that covers my face and only has eye lids to see through it as I then laid my things down preparing to strike.......

(So that's it guys about 1105 words give or take a few and comment down any suggestions for part 4 I would love to hear them and next time on this story)