43. 𝕃𝕌ℂ𝕐 𝔾𝕆𝔹𝕌ℝ𝔾.

song: everything black by unlike pluto

Lina:"Listen. I might not be a big fan of him but if you like him, go ahead and tell him. Also i saw how Kai looked at you."
She said.

Well, its easier said than done.

I nodded and decided not to say anything.

°°°

Kai and i left the Salvatore mansion in my car. I didn't talk to him during the drive but Kai didn't shut up.

Kai:"What's the case about?"
He asked, trying to make a conversation with me.

"A dead kid in some sort of rehab- farm thingy."
I said with a monotone tune.

Kai:" You have a partner or you work alone?"

He asked.

"I'm alone on that one "
I replied.

Its either i work alone or i work with my ex, Jaxs.

Kai:" Hey! I could be your civillain consultant. We would be like Sherlock and John. We could be the greatest the world has ever seen ."
He turned in his seat.

Is this man stupid.
Bring a murderer witch-vampire man to a murder scene sound good.

"No."
I said un bothered.

"W-what do you mean "no"?"
He asked clearly offended.

"I mean no, do you want to hear it in spanish!?"
I began.

"¡Nõ!"
I said. My cuban accent showing more.

He open his mouth to say something but i cut him off.
"You, you are going to get down here and do whatever you want to do. I need to go to work!"

I said while i pulled over a little restaurant and pushed him out of the car, ignoring his protest.

He closed the car door and speed off.

Don't ask me why i'm mad, i don't know myself.

°°°

I reached the crime scene after being stuck in traffic. It was the usual. Finally, a solid case after all this time.

The place was pretty empty except for the police officers, forensic scientists and the frightening students stuck to each other. Some were getting interrogated and the other were waiting to.

It was a really beautiful place. A dark red roof barn, horses in their stable and a big arcade visible at the back.

I got out of the car and walked toward Miss Piper Cho.