10. 𝕊ℂℝ𝔸𝕄𝔹𝕃𝔼𝔻 𝔹ℝ𝔸𝕀ℕ𝕊

song: came here for love by sigala

Damon:" I smell an ultimatum".

I was still on my knees, feeling disoriented and weak.

Kai:" If i consume all of Bonnie's magic,i will end up killing her but if we work together we can still go home as friends or i can devour her magic, kill you guys and home alone".

He said as he walked toward me and grabbed my arm to pull me up and said.

Kai:" Maybe I'm not gonna kill you ".

I frowned at him and he just smiled. I know it seems crazy but why are all psychopath hot. Its literally not fair.

He kept smiling still having a soft grip on my arm and turn his attention to Damon and Bonnie to ask.

Kai:"What's gonna be?".

I ripped my arm from his grip and walk away from him. He looked at me like he wanted to say something but instead put his hand in his pocket.

Everyone was silent.

Kai:"I will take that as a yes".

I need fresh air and some alcohol. I walked out of the kitchen into the living room to grab my favorite drink bourbon and a glass. I walked out the door and closed it behind me and sat on the porch thinking about everything.

Is everthing going to be same when we get out?, my birthday is coming really quick, would i celebrate it here or with my friends?.

Question after question. Glass after glass.

After sitting there for like 25 minutes and drinking, i felt someone putting a jacket on my shoulders

A little bit startled, i look back to see Kai with that same smile. He's in his red hoodie, looking amazing. He sat next on the bench outside,only my bourbon bottle between us. I thanked him for the jacket, i was actually really cold but i was lazy to go get a jacket. I raise my glass to my lip to take a sip while looking up at the stars.

Kai:"You aren't sleepy?".

I shook my head.
I guess Bonnie and Damon went to sleep as most of light were off and there was no noise.

Kai:"Are you hungry?".
He asked, i looked at him and i nodded. He lightly chuckled and said.

Kai:"Come,i will show you my cooking skills".

"What, ya gonna make me food?".
I asked with confusion and suspicion written on my face.

He nodded as he grabbed my alcohol bottle with him.

Kai:"Come on".
He said as he tilted his head toward the house.

I sigh and got up along with him, we walked inside and into the kitchen. I sat at the kitchen counter while Kai was looking for what to cook. I would definitely help him but kitchens and me is not a love story.