20. 𝔽𝔼𝔸ℝ

song: airplanes by B

song: airplanes by B.O.B

I LOOKED AT THE AIRPORT and at Kai, Jesus Christ if i die i will haunt this boy forever, i swear. Kai closed the passenger door as i lean back on the hood on the car. He came next to me and lift me up in bridal style again, he did everything so quick that i didn't even get the time to process what happened.

"Kai, i can walk put me down".
I said and punch his shoulder.

He looked down at me, the sun shining in my glasses and with a lazy smile on his lips, dimples showing, his blue eyes seems darker and his black soft shuffling in the air.
Wow, he looks like a Greek god.

Kai:"Punch me one more time and i will break your arm".
He said with the same lazy smile and i frowned.
Nevermind he doesn't look that great.

"Okay, i will break your teeth then".
I punch pretty hard and i know my fight moves because you need that in Mystic falls.

Kai gave me a crooked smile as we enter the airport

°°°

Walking through the row of massive planes. Kai looked around for the one he is going to take. Kai also told me why he wouldn't let me walk; because apparently walking is going to make it worst, i don't know so i just went with it.

I was standing under a plane's wing to find from the five p.m sun.

"Made your choice yet Kaiju?!"
I yelled at him and he yelled back.

Kai:"Yep!; come check this baby out?!"
He yelled from a few feet's away from where i was.

I groan ,feeling my wound stretch as i walked. I walked toward Kai to see that he was leaning again a small, crappy and old for two person plane.

"Is this the "baby" ?"
I asked making crochets with my fingers.

He nodded, open the door and flung our bags inside the compartment. He turned toward me with a big smile and motion for me to come over. I let out out laugh while he just looked at me as if i was crazy.

Kai:"What now?".
He asked rubbing the back of his neck.

"Im not getting in this plane, i have seen car bigger than this....like seriously look at it; it looks like it's about to blow up!".
I exclaimed while laughing.

Kai:"Well, looks like i have to drag you then".
He said and marched toward me.

"Kai?"
I asked slowly taking a step back.

He grabbed and pulled me toward him. He placed one of his arm around waist and the other under my legs, he lift me up while i cursed at him and threw some punches at his chest but he just seems bored.

Kai:"What did i told you about punching me?'".
He asked while giving me small glances and walking toward the other side of plane.

"Kai, put me the fuck down!"
I yelled at him and he just kept walking.

Kai:"Shhhh".
He said with his jaw clenched.

"Don't shhh me!".
I said as i threw another punch at him as he took a step up and gently placed me in the seat and slammed the seat belt as soon as he placed me down. I reached for the seat belt clasp but he gripped my wrist, i looked at him irritated and he glared at me pissed but then his face softened.

Kai:"You just need to trust me.."
He said as he slowly let go of my wrist and lean back.

I don't know why he just have to go talk like that i will just go with it. I know it sounds dumb but its true. Trying my best to still look mad, i looked infront of me and crossed my arms; i heard the door slam and looked at him through the corner of my eyes. He was looking around as if to take it all of it before leaving. He sighed and walked around the small-ass plane.

He opened his door, got in and closed the door. He strapped himself in his seat and placed his headset on and began flipping switches; i slowly started to panic, i tried to stay calm and distract myself by digging my nails in my arms. I always hated flying because once when i was younger, i watched this movie about a plane get hijacked and crashing; since then i'm terrified of flying.

But now I'm not scared of it getting hijacked but I'm scared of crashing because the pilot is a freaking child!, but trust him, he told me to trust him. I heard the engine shudder to life, he started to maneuvered the plane toward the runway while i felt my heart hammering against my chest. I breath out and looked at Kai; he has his jaw clenched, he was lean back in his chair and his knuckles turning back from gripping wheel.

He turn his head and caught me looking at him. He motioned his head in a what motion and i just shook my head.

Kai:"Are you okay, Cupcake?"
He asked as he took off the plane, i let out a little yelp and i nodded at Kai.

Kai:"You sure?".
He asked me with one of his eyebrow lifted.

"Yeah, im fine".
I lied when inside im feeling like im about to have breakdown.

Kai:"Relax Cupcake, we are going to get there soon, you can sleep a bit if you want".
He said noticing the expression on my face. I nodded at him not wanting to speak. I tried to get my mind off of the fact that i might die soon. More and more i think of it,i think its because of the plane that im stressing out not because of Kai.

I mean Kai helped me a lot, always seems concerned when im hurt and always try to cheer me up when im mad at him but!, this plane is so one that it could just give up on us anytime.

I looked at Kai and panic took over me.
"Kai!!, are you sleeping?!!".

END

OF

CHAPTER 20
--------------------