08. ℂ𝕆ℕ𝔽𝕃𝕀ℂ𝕋𝕊

song: omg by camila cabello

Bonnie:" All those kids were murdered".

Ugh im getting nauseous. Yes im a homicide dectective and im used to blood and dead bodies (also because im friends with vampires) but the thought of those kids massacared gives me chills.

Kai:"Hello, not everyone died. I had a soft spot for one of sisters cuz otherwise i would have cut her lungs out and not just her spleen".

Oh my goodness. Does he think he is making this better?!

Bonnie:" What?".

Kai:" You can survive without a spleen!" .
He smiled while speaking.

Damon:" Something tells me you're not speaking hypothetically".

Kai gave Damon a look and started to walk to stand next to me and pointed at the kid picture on the newspaper that was in Bonnie's hands.

Kai:" Look, well those two i hung off a stairwall railing then i put a hunting knife in her abdomen and him, i drowned him in the pool...but he kept fighting me and i was like ' i saved you for last you ungrateful little....' Anyways that was that".

" Thank for painting such a picture, jackass".
I told him while he was walking away from us. He turned around to say something but got cut off by Bonnie.

Bonnie:"So, you just killed your whole family?".
Hmm... That's a good question .

Kai:"Coven, to be precise..oh you know family of witches".

Damon:"You're making Bonnie jump hoops and you're a witch".

"You were born with no powers, right?".
I spend a lot of time with Jo, Ric's girlfriend, she told me that she had read a lot about Supernatural creatures and she told me that its possible for someone from a coven to be born without magic.

Kai:" Yes, you're right. The Gemini coven... ouhh the Gemini coven didn't take it too well when they heard what i did in portland that's why they banished me here".

Bonnie:"This place is a prison,they created it for you".

Kai:"Yep..this isn't your hell ,Damon. It's mine".
He spoke as the sky got darker due the eclipse. Well that's a lot to take in.

°°°

Bonnie:"We are not letting Kai out, okay? He just say he's a serial killer!".
She said as she pushed the door open and got in the house then Damon,me and Kai.

"He is a mass murderer not a serial killer by the way.
I told her.

Damon:" That's not important and i don't care, I just want to get out of here".