06. ℝ𝕆𝔸𝔻 𝕋𝕆 ℍ𝔼𝕃𝕃

song: worst in me by unlike Pluto

Kai:" I'll explain as soon as you tell me what you did on May 10th 1994".

Damon:"What difference does it make?".

Kai is really starting to get on my nerve right now....like just tell how to get out of here or do u want a resume about his whole 170 years?.

Kai:"Let's put it this way...Bonnie's magic is one part of the equation, my as yet undisclosed knowledge is the other. Which means you would be hitching a ride home for free. I just want to know if you deserve to come along".

Damon got up and grabbed the pocket knife out of Bonnie's hand. He marched forward and grabbed kai by his collar. He placed his pocket knife next to kai's neck and began talking.

Damon:"Or i could torture you until you say something useful...and how about Maricruz other there. Are u going to ask her what she did on May 10th 1994 or what?".

Why am i in this?.....

Kai:"If you torture me i would get mad and i wouldn't want to help you and about Maricruz, she is an angel and this place is literally hell for bad supernatural guys, she shouldn't be here".

Oh ok ...i guess that makes sense.. Bonnie approached Damon and took the knife. Damon released kai and the latter walked toward the couch where Damon was sitting, next to me. While Bonnie was whisper-talking to Damon.

My eyes snapped back to Damon as his voice raised.

Damon:"Maybe because i don't want talk about the worst thing i ever did, Bonnie".

What could be the worst thing that Damon Salvatore has been?.... He always makes bad decisions since i knew him.

Kai:"Oh now, I'm listening."
He said scooping a handful of jam and eating it

Do you know what a spoon is?.

°°°

Kai:"I need to be entertained while at work, Hellas story please".

Damon:"Please one of you girls remind me not kill him".

"Maybe telling him your story would get your mind off of it".

It has been atleast 15 minutes since we are trying to get Damon to speak...as a Dectective i am used to suspects not cooperating to speak but imma stay patient

Bonnie:"She is right Damon, do you want to get to go home to the people we love or stay here?".

Damon sighed.