32. ℍ𝕌ℕ𝕋𝔼𝔻

song: love me like you do by ellie goulding

BAD IDEA, KAI.

"Kai, if the others finds that your living here, they are going to kill you then me." I tried reasoned with him.

Kai: "Well, I don't think that you tell them everything; Did you tell them about our sweet kiss in the woods, Cupcake?". He asked with a smirk on his face and looked at me while tilting his head to the side.

"No, I didn't". I replied as I shook my head, I bit my lip and he chuckled.

Kai: " You see, I don't think that me staying here would be a problem for you". He said and walked toward me.

I don't want him to see sleep outside in the cold neither I want him to stay here; it could be dangerous for himself. I still have no idea how he got my address.

"How did you get my address?" I questioned looking up at him.

Kai:" I hunted you down". He replied getting closer and pulling me to him by my arms with a smirk om his face.

My cheeks got a pink tint as he lowered his arms to wrap them around my waist.

"Why did you leave after we kissed". I asked seeing his smirk fall from his face.

Kai:" I'm sorry about that, I got nervous; I've been in the prison world for years that when I kissed you, it felt like the first time". He explained, his voice getting softer and quieter as he lean down to look at me.

Well, I know that feeling; I got nervous too when I had my first kiss.

Kai:" We should enjoy this as long as it last, now that I am here everything is going to change... change for the worst".

Just when he leaned for a kiss, I softly pushed him away from me by his chest. His arms was still around me and we were pretty close. He had a confused expression on his face.

"It's late and I have to go to work tomorrow". I replied answering the question written on his face.

He nodded with a soft smile on his face, He removed his arms from my waist and hold my cheeks, he placed a small peck on my forehead.

Kai:" Goodnight, Cupcake" He wished and let go of me.

"Goodnight, also you can stay in the guest room".

I agreed to his offer.

Kai:" Now thinking about that, I don't think it's a good idea". He replied and finally let me go, he took a step back.

I frowned, its very late and I don't think he has money on him.

"Stay for the night at least, you can leave tomorrow". I told him and he smiled.

Kai:" You like having me around, don't you?".

°°°

It was six in the morning and Kai was already wake and had already made breakfast for Cruz and him. Maricruz went to sleep after calling her mom and her coworker to tell her that she would be coming to work tomorrow. Kai was feeling bored, he had nothing to do, He had already prepared what he was going to do later, knowing that it is going to be a very long day.

He got up from his seat and walked toward Maricruz's bedroom, he quietly opened the door and poking his head in to see her sleeping peacefully on her bed. He walked inside and laid down next to her. He watched her face in admiration as she slept, Her lips formed in a adorable pout, her hair in a messy bun and she looked just adorable and peaceful.

Cruz got closer to Kai and placed her head on his chest while her hand came up to grip his half button, Kai didn't move trying to wake her up, Maricruz woke up feeling and hearing a heartbeat under her head, her eyes flew open and she looked up to see a smiling Kai, She yelped and recoiled back from him, her hair falling in her face and calmed herself down.

Maricruz:" What the hell, Kai?!"
She asked, placing her hands on her heart.

Kai:" What?, Did I scared you?".
Kai asked Cruz the obvious question.

Maricruz:" Wh-what are you doing here?"
She stutter as she went to grab her phone to check the time.

Kai:" Oh, I came to wake up because I made you breakie but I forgot".
He replied, sitting up on the bed.

Still on her phone, Maricruz got text from Jaxs, her coworker that a body has discovered at dance school.

Maricruz's face sadded but ready to get back in the routine. Kai noticed the change in Cruz's features.

Kai:"What's wrong?".
Genuine concern hooded his face as he asked.

Maricruz shook her head and sigh
Maricruz:"They found a body, gotta go get back on field".
She replied and got out of bed.

END

OF

CHAPTER 32
---------------------