47. ℝ𝔸𝕀ℕ

song: marvin gaye by charlie puth

I DIDN'T GO TO BACK WORK TODAY , I was back at my apartment actually. I really wanted this case but what can I do. Kai didn't let me do anything by my own, not even eating. Apart from being mothered by him, I was feeling good. Which was normal; feeling sick in a second and normal the other.

O'Connor called me and told to come back tomorrow if I feel better. That was very sweet of him, the last lieutenant, I had was a bitch. I was starting to feel bad that I rejected him that way, maybe I could have let him down slowly, way more slowly.

I really didn't want to do anything, just sit down and think about what the hell happened earlier. I was worried about my health, if it was medical, it would be different and I probably wouldn't cared about it. The only person, who could help me is dead, if my dad was here, he would what was happening.

Kai: "Open your mouth, Cupcake."
He said as placed a spoon of soup near my lips.

I grimaced at him before throwing a quick glance at the brown soup in the spoon. Looking at him trying to make me eat, made think of my father. when I was younger and sick, he would be the one feeding me.

"I don't like soup. This one doesn't taste good."
I whined like a child and cross my arms.

Kai's face dropped into an annoyed one.

Kai:" How old are you? Five?"
He asked and I'm sure my eyebrows hit my hairline. I scoffed

" Look how's talking!"
This man's audacity, gosh.

He clenched his jaw and breath a shallow breath through his nose before he sighed.
Kai:" Alright Cupcake. What do you want?"

" Hum, I don't know. I don't want anything."
My voiced cracked before I could even clear my throat.

I watched as Kai placed the bowl of soup on the coffee table and scoot closer to me on the love seat, we sat on.

Kai:" What's wrong, babe?"
He asked as his fingers gently wrapped around my chin and made me look at him.

"Nothing, I am just thinking about my father."
I admitted to him.

Kai:" Oh, I can't relate to you on that."
He huffed as his fingers slid up my jaw to tuck a strand of hair behind my ear.

I chuckled and i looked up at him to see him smiling too. By doing that i saw that it was raining outside.

 By doing that i saw that it was raining outside