🛹 Reki Kyan: Learning to skate 🛹

I lightly knocked on the main door to the house. It was fairly early in the morning since it was a school day and well, I had school. The front door opened to reveal a very tired red head. His sweatpants, which I assumed he had slept in, were barely on his hips, well just about, and he had been pulling on a shirt as he had pulled open the front door, squinting his eyes at how bright the real world was.

"Good morning, Reki~" I laughed, tilting my head to the side with a smile as he tried to figure out why I was here. "You overslept." I explained, slipping my shoes off as he let me into his home.

"Oh god, really?" I nodded, setting my shoes by the front door with my bag.

"Good morning, Mrs Kyan!" I called out, following Reki to his room and dropping onto his bed.

"Morning, (Y/n)!"

"If I'm late, how come you're here?" He slipped his shirt over his head, grabbing the back of it between his shoulders. I noticed the light scratches he had littering his skin.

"Have you been skating again?" He hummed, looking over his shoulder at at back of his arm as I pointed to it. Reki dropped his t-shirt onto his bed beside me and chuckled, rubbing the back of his head.

"Yeah, is there really that many of them?" I nodded, standing up and looping my arms over his shoulders, his hands sliding around my waist with a gentle smile.

"Since we're both late already...do you want to skip today? We can ask Langa to send us notes..." I swayed a little, bringing my face a little closer to his as I waited an answer. Reki looked at me sceptically.

"What do you mean...?"

"I mean...grab two boards and go to the park by the sea~" I giggled, Reki smiling and gently pressing his lips to mine.

"Can you balance on a board yet?" He teased and I pushed him away from me, earning a laugh from him as I pouted. Although I was soon laughing with him when he wrapped his arms around my waist from behind, resting his chin on my shoulder, gently pressing a kiss to the top of my neck. "So?"

"Yes, I can balance." I stated, turning to face him. Only now had he realised I wasn't even in my school uniform. I wore skinny jeans and one of his hoodies, his purple one.

"When'd you steal that?"

"When you were skating with Langa the other day."

"You sneaky little-" He started chasing me around his room, trying to grab me again while I was just laughing and avoiding him in any way possible.

We had left his house around noon, having tried to be as quiet as possible so his mom wouldn't know that 1, we were leaving, and 2, that we were still there in the first place.
We arrived at the skatepark, laughing and chatting on the entire walk there.

"What do you want to try? Balance? Ramps? A few tricks?" I chewed my lip, thinking about it.

" I think jumps might be a good one to start with..."

"100% you can balance?" I nodded. "You sure?" I sent him a look which just told him to stop asking. "Okay~"

We spent until sunset just messing around the boards, until Langa appeared, just as I slipped from the board, Reki quickly catching me before my knees slammed into the ground.

"You okay?" I nodded with a smile, settling my hands on his forearms and pulling myself up since he held both my arms. "You're getting better...I think it's the board that's the problem."

"What do you mean?" He bit his lip, pulling me closer to him, his arms lazily wrapped over my hips as he rest his head on my shoulder.

"You're like Langa, you need a similar board to him by the looks of things...do you do anything similar to skateboarding?" I nodded with a hum.