❄️ Langa Hasegawa: Soulmate Au ❄️

~ Tattoos hinting to interests.
~ Stripe of your soulmate's hair colour in your own hair/on your wrist.
~ Being able to telepathically communicate with your soulmate.
~ There are marks where your soulmate first touches you.

Italics: - Conversations telepathically

Cherry blossoms...They looked so beautiful fluttering in the breeze with, the sky a clear blue with very few clouds. I smiled softly, listening to my soulmate as he spoke to me, his voice was so calming...like watching snow fall. I stared out of the classroom window, watching everything pass by, my head resting on my folded arms on my desk, glancing down to the tattoos trailing up my arm, there were only two. They were boards, snow and skate.

What are you up to?

My smile grew, loving the sound of his voice.

Just watching the world pass by. You?

Cute...I'm skating in school corridors with my friend. I laughed quietly to myself, getting comfortable where I half-lay. What are you thinking about?

How nice it must be to skate so freely...

You can't skate? But I thought it was an interest of yours...

I can't skate, no, but I make custom boards since my brother skates. I used to make his boards, fix them...even though his first board is broken, he still has it because I made it...He ended up suggesting me to some of his friends, their parents paid me, so I made a little business around it.

Wow...my friend made my board, you should meet him, you'd get along very well...

I cut my thoughts short when my teacher entered the room again, our lunch break coming to an end.

I stared at the large tattoos on my fore and upper arm. The skateboard was floral, beautifully decorated as it trailed from my shoulder, down my upper arm with vines, which carefully connected to the snowboard, decorated with snowflakes instead of flowers. I smiled softly as I realised all of the flowers were different shades of blue, equally matching to the wintery theme of the snowboard.
I diverted my attention to the door when I heard it swing open.

"You busted it again?" My younger brother nodded, setting the board on the counter. "You skate normally, and do small tricks, how'd you manage this?"

"I fell..." I stared at him, spinning in my chair to face him. "And the board hit a tree too hard...and splintered." I nodded, letting the smaller boy take a seat on the old couch which had been settled into the garage attached to the house.

"How was school?" I asked, flipping the wooden equipment.

"Average..." I nodded, still aware that this boy wasn't very talkative with me.

"You're going to need a new board, but I can't get it done until tomorrow morning."

"But I need it tonight!" I stared at my brother, raising an eyebrow.

"And what are you doing tonight, Miya, I hope you're not going to' S'." He bit his lip, avoiding looking at me, and I sighed, spinning in my chair and grabbing a sturdy piece of wood from under the counter. "If I get it done tonight, I'll text you and meet you there." I saw him smile in the window's reflection, laying on the couch behind me and going on his phone while I started on shaping his board.

By 23:30 that same evening the board was done, but Miya had already left the house. I turned off the light and grabbed his board, my phone, and my keys.

"Mom! I'm going out for a bit!"

"Stay safe! You know when to be home by!" I smiled, slipping the boards bag over my shoulder, grabbing my BMX from leaning against the house. Contrary to my brother, I excelled in the BMX sport while he was excelling in Skateboarding, although my sport was a little harder since more physical strength and fitness was necessary for performing even the simplest of tricks. I turned my head, the front door opening.