❄️ Langa Hasegawa: Familiar Face ❄️ (Part Two)

Everything after the bold line is to be spoken in Japanese.

"So? What do you think? Are you okay with that?" My mom stared at me after I had asked her if I could go back to Japan with Langa and his mother.

"I don't know, sweetie, it's so far away..."

"I'll call you every Sunday. And I can get by with speaking Japanese! And reading and writing, dad taught me." She sighed, running a hand through her hair and looking to my father.

"I'm fine with those terms, as long as you stay with Langa." I smiled brightly, looking to my mother, who smiled with a subtle nod.

"You stick to those conditions, and you come back for Christmas'!" I nodded, agreeing with those terms. _________________________

It didn't take very long to pack, mainly because all I really had to take were necessities and clothes, my parents having given me more than enough money, transferred into a new bank account, already having given me the information and the Japanese debit card, telling me to find a job as soon as possible. The two of them had agreed to send me an allowance each month, enough to help out with Langa's mom at the apartment.
Langa and his mother had gone back to Japan yesterday, while I took a later flight, not telling Langa about it, however his mom was fully aware of the plans.

I arrived while Langa was at school, meaning his mom had already gathered a school uniform for me, handing it to me as I walked out of their spare bedroom.

"If you want to surprise him, I suggest changing and getting to your new school. I have a bag ready for you and I'll walk with you so you know where to go." I smiled, nodding and thanking her for letting me live with her, and her helping me out.

I smiled to the class, fully dressed in the school's female uniform. My hair was tied in a high ponytail, proudly showing the class the love bites that had been left by Langa a few days ago.

"Langa! Reki! Take your seats!" The two brightly hair coloured boys laughed, dropping into their seats without really looking to the front of the room. The teacher nodded to me with a smile, urging me to introduce myself.

"Good afternoon, I'm sorry for coming so late in the day. I'm (Y/n) Yumiko, and I just moved here." Upon hearing my name, I saw Langa's head whip to the front of the room from talking to Reki. His face flushed upon noticing the ruined state of my neck, including the bluish-purple, faint hand print around my throat. The teacher nodded, pointing to an empty seat toward the front of the room.

As the day came to an end, I was immediately ambushed by Reki and Langa outside the school building. I was scooped up and tackled into a hug by the blue haired of the two, tumbling to the ground a little with a small entertained scream. His face was buried in my shoulder as he lay on his back, my arms around his neck. His legs were bent, his feet flat against the ground as I used my knees to keep me up, his knee pushing between my legs, mine doing the same to him.

"I can't believe you actually came to Japan..." I smiled, sitting up with him before looking back to Reki and standing up, flattening my skirt and holding my hand out to him.

"I'm (Y/n), it's nice to meet you in person." He finally shook my hand.

"Reki Kyan..."

"Hm, you're cuter in person..." I tilted my head cutely, feeling eyes on me from behind. I let go of Reki's hand and looked down at Langa, who was glaring at the boy. "Come on, I thought maybe you could show me how you skate later...?" Langa smiled and nodded.

I stood at what the boys called 'S', an underground course for skating, formerly an old mining factory. I held the skateboard Langa had asked Reki to make for me. I had gladly offered him some money in exchange for it. He was hesitant to take it at first but I insisted. As I stood with the two, holding similarly designed board to Langa's, I laughed with the boys, a small 13 year old boy coming over to us.