Reki Kyan: Interested [Part 2]

Spicy is the only warning you'll receive

A squeak left my throat as Reki forced my head and shoulders down, his other hand gripping my hips in place at a certain height. My fingers gripped the covers to a point where I thought my nails were going to snap.

"Fuck this." Reki breathed out, flipping me over so I was looking up at him, and the first thing I noticed was that for once, he wasn't wearing a bandana, his hair was completely down...and it was the best thing I had ever seen in my entire life. As Reki gently pressed a kiss to the base of my collar bone, I felt a pressure between my legs, one of his hands trailing from my hips to my thighs, lifting them around his hips and waist before shifting his grip under my back, and lifting just enough for him to hit the right spot. Another squeak of surprise and pleasure left my lips as soon as he moved. His free hand moved across the bed and grabbed something. "You trust me?" I nodded with a satisfied hum, moving my hips in rhythm with his. "Then you have to believe me when I say you'll like this, Sweetheart." I slowly nodded as he slipped his bandana over my head, settling it to cover my eyes.

"Reki-"

"Trust me~" He purred, skimming his lips over my jaw, earning a mewl.

____________________

I sat in class with my legs crossed one over the other as I actually listened to our teacher.

I sighed when the bell rang and I was immediately joined by Reki, who was stood beside my desk, with his hands planted on the edge of the desk. I looked up to him and twisted enough to lean my back against the wall with my one foot up on my chair, my knee against my chest as I laughed with him.

"So what are you doing tonight, (Y/n)?" One of the guys in our class came over. "A few of us were going to-"

"Sorry, I'm not going to be home tonight, I'm going out for a bit."

"Where? We might see you-" One of the girls was a little too energetic. Reki and I shared a glance.

"It's more that I won't be home, not that I'll be out-"

"You're fucking someone!" One of the other girls screamed, gaining everyone's attention, even Reki's blue haired best friend. "Oh my god, is it Langa?!" I stared at her, wondering why he was he first thought.

"I've never even spoken to Langa, let alone slept with him-"

"It's clearly Reki, you idiots." Everyone turned to the one guy. "They've been speaking more often, she comes to school in his hoodies, and they come in at the same time, and leave at the same times." We stared at him.

"You noticed all of that?" Reki started, while I grimaced.

"Weirdo." I shook my head and turned back to Reki with a smile. "So yours or mine tonight?" It'd been a few months since we had first spoken in class, and now I was hoping to turn up at his house to hang out with him, although I really wanted to meet his sisters, they sounded lovely. Reki had never spoken about his dad, so I wasn't surer if he was around or not, so I always refrained from mentioning him.

"I think mine tonight." I nodded with a smile as he scooped up his bag from beside his feet.

_________________

I knew Reki was awake, he had his back pressed against the wall beside his bed with my back facing him as he had his legs draped over mine. He'd been quieter recently, much more reserved and less bubbly. But before I could continue my thoughts, staring at Reki's desk, the door creeped open, allowing a gentle flood of light into the room as a small child entered. I followed the child with my eyes as she tiptoed over to me, quietly grabbing my hand, which was hanging out of the blanket and off the bed. She lightly tugged on my hand.