Europe?!

You were at your bestfriend Christian's house, waiting for him to do the walk of shame coming back from some random girls place.

The door swung open. FuckBoy alert.
He stood there, messy hair and tired eyes. "Whoa, You look like hell" you said very calmly. He smiled.
"Yeah, I feel like it too, Kate and I had a lot of fun last night". You role your eyes and he did that hot af smirk.
"Go shower. You smell like a whiskey brewery." You giggled.
"Wanna go with me?" He asked wiggling his on fleek eye brows. You rolled your eyes for the 100th time and went to the guest room you were at and started packing your stuff. As much as you loved staying at Chris's , you had to leave for Europe to go to school drama school. Chris obviously Had blocked the date out of his mind for self-preservation.

"What are you doing?" A freshly showered chris asked from the doorway with his puppy dog eyes. You turned, and even though you didn't want to, you felt something somewhere lower than your stomach seeing him shirtless

"Chris it's the 18th. I have to leave tomorrow.." you stated jogging his memory. Chris stared back at you with a confused look on his face. " for Europe.. for drama school. And" you broke off suddenly, not wanting to tell chris that just yet.
"And... what?" He took a few steps towards you.

"And Marus." You whispered, looking at your crossed fingers. You heard chris take a deep breath. Then he whispered "No."

Your head snapped up and you saw his face was inches away from yours.

"No" he said louder " I.. I can't . I can't." He turned, running his hands through his hair. Then he grabbed you by the waist and kissed you fiercley. You pulled away. Surprised at what just took place.

" chris! What the fuck?" You couldn't do this with chris. I mean the boy was just at another girls apartment less then 2 hours ago.

"Why?"
"Because! You. I mean.. you're with different girls every night! You were there like 2 hours ago!" Chris's hands hadn't moved, and they were moving a bit higher, sliding your shirt up slowly.
"No I wasnt" you could always tell when he's lying, and he wasn't .

"What?" His hands took advantage of your hesitation and slipped into your bra, massaging you softly causing you to moan.

"I Was at Kate's. Drinking away the fact that the girl I love is going to Europe tomorrow. Of course then, I didn't know there was ' Marcus'" his lips moved to your neck, sucking and nibbling. His right hand moved from your right breasts down to the hem of your yoga pants. "B-but Chris, I.. I" his lips muffled your confusion.

"Just.. just give in" then his hands reached down your yoga pants, and into your panties. He began rubbing your clip very gently while moving you back to the bed you reached up, ready to tug on his hair, but instead laced your fingers in it and pulled him closer. He smiled beneath your lips and ripped off your yoga pants, taking your panties with them. A change in position made you open your eyes. He sat you up in his lap, somehow without sweatpants anymore, and began sucking your breasts again.

You positioned yourself over his hard on, palming him softly, and lowered yourself, screaming as you felt him, all of him, complete you. He kissed your neck, moaning softly. He gripped your waist and pushed you down deeper and harder. You felt him grow more and more, until he filled you with hot juices, propelling you to your orgasm. You wrapped your limp arms around chris and kissed him deeply. " I still have to go to Europe" you said breathlessly. "But I can stop leading on Marcus now".
Chris just shook his head and smiled against your neck.

***************************************