"I'll try to make it feel good"

So one day you're sitting in your room and you hear the door bellring, so you go downstairs and answer the door. You see 3 boys, Chris , Luke, and Tyler. They were your brothers friends so you let them in as they walked in the living room, and you made your upstairs to knock on shawn ' s bedroom door. "Your friends are here" you said , so he opened the door and replied "okay, come on in guys" you walked back to your room while Chris, Luke and Tyler went up to your brothers room.

You fell asleep and woke up at 2:37Am, opening the door you took light steps to the bathroom door not wanting to wake anyone up. You did the same rooteen back to your room. You stayed up on your phone scrolling through news feed on twitter, moving your brown hair out of your face and behind your ears. You heard something downstairs, you were scared that it could be someone trying to break in the house so you went down stairs, you heard the noise coming from the kitchen, so you tip toed your way to the kitchen. Hiding behind some furniture you realized Shawn ,Chris Luke and Tyler were in the kitchen, you stayed quiet behind the furniture to hear their conversation.

"So how are you and Siena doing?"

"We broke up" Chris said looking down with a frown.

"Oh sorry to hear, that really sucks. Do you have an eye out for another girl?"

"Yeah" Chris said while looking up at your room.

"Cool what's her name?"

"Its a secret" Chris said while biting his lip.

So then shawn and Chris went in the living room to watch TV, you had to almost run around the couch for them not to see you, you acted like you were asleep in your bed when shawn passed your room to go to the bathroom.

¤Later at 3:12AM  everyone was sleeping so you decided to go downstairs and turn the Tv on and watch a scary movie. "The ring" Chris showed up almost scaring the shit out of you "What you doing ? " He asked sitting beside you . " nothing" you said paying attention

to the movie. After the movie ended you put chucky on.

Chris saw you were a little tired so he let you put your head on his lap there was an inappropriate part playing so you turned your head and your head slightly touched his cock. You looked up at Chris watching him as he bit his lip and shut his eyes which made you get turned on.

You got up and said " I need to get something in my room.." you nearly sprinted upstairs to your room thinking " Chris looked so cute, it gets me turned on so much, but he's my brothers best friend" you snapped out of your train of thought when you saw Chris 

In your doorway.

"Are you okay y/n?" He asked looking up and down your body while biting his lip.

"Yes" you nodded

He then walked into your room to you, he started kissing your neck. Why aren't you stopping this? Do you like this?. He pushed you on your bed his hands moving around your body, while he left more love marks on your neck, you started to moan but you remembered that you have to be quiet so you don't wake the other boys up. You flipped him over so you would be on top , you took for shirt off as he took his off making eye contact the whole time. Chris got up and took his pants off as you did the same, you laid back down . " I'm gonna give you the best time of your life" Chris said as he went down on his knees at the end of the bed and began to rub your thighs, you layer there holding back your moans but let some out as he started to lick your pussy. He quickly put his hand over your mouth and you put your hands in his hair.

after 7 minutes of what just happended you sat up and pushed Chris down on the bed, you grabbed his 11 inches and started to lick his tip and try to take him all in. Chris was breathing deep his body was spasming holding back moans as he pushed your head down lower onto his cock. You sucked and massaged the parts you could fit in your mouth, " fuck y/n, Yeah just like that." his breath started getting heavier and heavier you could tell he was getting close so you picked up the pace, deep throating him as you felt his hot liquids shoot into your throat. He picked you up by your hips and threw you on the bed, Pulling you closer as you felt his tip at your entrance you stopped him, letting him know your still a virgin. "Dont Worry Y/n. I'll Try to make it feel good."

******************************

To be continued . ..

Can we get 4 comments for part 2?❤