"I'll Try To Make It Feel Good" Part 2

"Dont Worry I'll try to make it feel good" he then pushed his tip in slowly, the feeling was terrible. Tears started going down your face as you shut your eyes real tight "I'm so sorry Y/N" he stopped and you just looked up at him "Just wait please" you took some time to a just to his size squerming around a bit. Chris's face was turning red as sweat drops rolled down his face, he could hold it for much longer

You nodded at him finally, he began to go deeper you whimpered, it felt as if you were being torn apart. Chris was panting while kissing your neck "ah, you're so fucking tight Y/n"

He picked up the pace. His thrusts got faster, you started to scream alittle so he covered your mouth. You didn't feel pain anymore, it was pleasure. Chris started looking tired of thrusting and having to hold the moans back so you flipped him over, straddling him as he put his hands on your waist. You started grinding your hips onto Christians moaning his name as you felt yourself getting close.

" Fuck you're so good at riding me babe"
He grabbed your his and slammed it into his feeling all of him at once making you squeel. Your breaths became heavy, you felt yourself tightening around him as you came throwing your head back while bouncing on top of him. Soon after chris's thrusts became sloppy. He laid you beside him as he quickly got up and went into Missionary position(He went between your legs) he took his cock and tapped it onto your stomach as he came all over your stomach.

You both heard a creek at the door and noticed your brother at the door with his mouth dropped. You both covered yourself with the bed sheets,

"WHAT THE FUCK DUDE, YOU FUCKING PRICK, HOW COULD YOU BE FUCKING MY LITTLE SISTER ?!?! SHES FUCKING 15"
He yelled almost about to choke Christian.

"Why are you so mad about me and chris having sex?" You yelled
Then you heard the other boys wake up and walk to your room to see what all the fuss was about and their eyes opened wide af.
You walked to the door and slammed it shut so you and chris could get changed.
You and chris both got changed, you started to cry because your brother would not want you to be with chris.

Chris saw you crying and cupped your face " shhh. Don't cry, it's gonna be okay Y/N. I'll work this out with him.." he said as he kissed you softly and wiped away your tears.

***************************************
how did you guys like it?
Dont forget to leave comments for more imagines!❤✌