Your brothers best friend

A/N- Gonna try updating More Often.

Does anyone still even read my books?:/♡♡
¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤¤▪¤▪¤¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪

You sat down with taffy in your hand as you pressed play.
You took a bite out of the bumble berry taffy and kept your eyes wide while you watched the tv.

"Oh my god you're drunk..." Spencer said while putting the knife onto the kitchen counter and brought her other hand to her head.

You couldn't help but laugh at drunk wren.
Pretty little liars was your number one Go-To- Show.
Even if it was past sessions, like you cared.

There was suddenly a knock at the door, your head darted towards the noise.

"Anthony!!! The Doooorrrrr" you yelled. Stretching out the word "Door".

"Yeah yeah, I hear it." He said jogging down the stairs to the door.

You pressed pause with the remote and watched as your older brother opened the door.

"Heyy dude" You heard a sweet sexy sounding voice come from the other side of the door. You immediately jumped up onto your knees looking over the back of the sofa.

"Come on in Collins" you brother laugh and, the boy, Collins? Was his name? Walked in.

Holy mother of God

He
Is
Smoking
Hot

"Uhhh Y/N... what the fuck" your brother sent you a death glare. You covered your face and layer back onto the sofa to cover your now red face, you didn't know you said that out loud!.

You could hear your brothers friend laugh and walk towards the living room.

The show was playing and it was a cute part when wren almost kissed spencer.

"Awwwhhh-" you were caught off.

"BOOOOO!!" Someone yelled in your ear.

You screamed and jumped legit in the air and turned around to smack whoever decided to piss you off and almost scare the piss out of you .

You smacked whoever was behind You and it definitely was not your brother,

This person had nicer , softer, better hair.

Oh shit.

"OOOWWWW!" Chris laid on the ground and covered his face.

Jeez i didn't know i could smack someone that hard.
You thought to yourself.

"Oh my god, I'm so sorry! Are you okay?!"
You came over to him and kneeled over him.

"No I think I'm dying!" He cried out.

"I think he's bleeding Y/N!!!" Said your brother in panic.

You started freaking out. You just killed the hottest guy in the world's face.
What if he turns ugly or something,

You panicked and you put your knee between both of his legs and got a better view of his face.

He looked up at you and a smirk plastered his face and his hands made there way to your waist.

"Haha! Got eeem!" Your brother laughed and took the car keys and went out the door, probably getting beer for later.

"Ah you fucker!" You started throwing small punches at his chest. He just laid there and laughed.
The more you punched the more you moved around causing chris to let out a small moan.

Loud enough to hear by your little ears.

You stopped and your eyes went wide and your eyes escalated down to see chris had a full on boner. Not only could you see it. You could feel it.

"Aaahhhhh??!!!!!" Your face was a Mixture between confusion and surprise.

"Ahhhh" he nodded and winked. His smirk grew bigger and so did his boner .

You quickly tried to get out of his grip. You only got half way when your body (waist and up) was out of his grip and on the ground beside him. You started crawling with your arms. Trying to get away from him, didn't help when he decided to grasp onto your ass. Making you gasp.

"You're.... You're ..... Weird!" You were confused and said the first thing that came to mind.... okay the first thing that came to mind was fucking the living shit out of him... but that's besides the point.

"I'm not weird!" He said. He released his grip and say back with a hurt look on his face.

"Oh... I'm sorry" you bit your lip and actually felt bad for him.

"Then prove it." He said still keeping his game face on.

You scooted closer to him and touched his hair before looking into his eyes,

In a split second your lips were on his and his was on yours.
He laid you down onto the living room floor and grinded his hips onto yours. SASSY.

He sat up quickly and removed his shirt. You also followed his actions.

He smirked and bit on your neck, leaving love bites.
He moved on lower to your chest and removed your bra.
He messed around with your tatas, before unzipping your Jean shorts.

You were left in your panties and he still had his pants on.
No fair

So you stood up and he had a confused look on his face.
You gestured for him to stand and he quickly obliged.
You trailed your fingers from his hair down his 6 pack to his trousers. His eyes widened as you started unbuckling his trousers. Which fell to the ground and so did you, onto your knees

I THINK WE ALL KNOW WHERE THIS IS GOING♢

You looked up at him with Y/E/C puppy dog eyes and put out your bottom lip while, rubbing his member through his briefs. He swung his head back and groaned, stomping his foot on the ground that made you jump.

"Eager for something , babe?" You winked at him and he bit his bottom lip.

You took his briefs down in one swift move. His member stood hard and long.

You put your hands around his cock and started pumping.

"Ohhhh. Ohh shit Y/N!" He moaned loud.

You stuck your tongue out and licked his tip. He was losing himself. Then you took his whole member into your mouth.
You deep throated him and gagged. Causing him to grown and mess his fingers in your hair. Fucking your face.

"Ah. I'm gonna fucking cum Y/N" he let out. Panting.

You sucked and glided your tongue on his cock.
He pulled your hair harder and he came. You swallowed the Clear liquid.

"You're so good at that." He was still panting.

You felt a cramp in your stomach. Uh oh.

"Whats wrong?" He asked biting his lip.

Then you hear someone outside getting out of a car.

"Ahhhh" you yelled/ whispered.

You threw his close at him and ran up stairs.

"Hey!"

He looked you deep in the eyes.

"This isn't over" he winked and you rolled your eyes blushing.