Movie Night

"Can you make the popcorn Y/N" Chris hollard at you from across the room picking a movie to watch.
"Okay" you replied, putting the popcorn in the microwave and waiting. After the popcorn was finished you put it in a boll, "Done" you yelled. Walking towards the living room stopping to look in the mirror, you were wearing chris's Sweater with only underwear on. "Mmm popcorn" he took the boll and say on the couch waiting for you to a company him.

"So what movie did you choose mister?" You asked sitting next to him placing your legs on top of his lap. "Uhhh" he bit his lip looking down. You decided to tease him just because you're evil (; you started rubbing him with your foot as he started to moan out your name "Y/N fuck" "stand up babe" you told him, and he did as was told. You got down on your knees looking at him in the eyes you started palming him through his pajama pants, "Fuck Y/N don't tease me" slowly pulling his pants and briefs down in one swift move you took him in your hand and began to pump slowly "Y-yyeah Y/N just like that" he moaned out.

You took him in your mouth sucking on his tip "Oh yeah, who's daddy's goodgirl?" He asked while tangling his finger in your hair thrusting into your face hard. You hummed around his cock pretending you were trying to answer his question. He grabbed your head and pulled it off his cock making a popping noise and did it again and again "fuck" he whispered as he shuved his cock back in your mouth making it touch the back of your throat causing you to gag and tightin around him

"I'm gonna cum baby girl" you made eye contact with him sucking on him hard like a lolly pop. "YESS.. BABY.. FUCK.. JUST LIKE THAT" He yelled. You felt him twitch in your mouth as his warm liquid shot down your throat, you sucked him clean and got up off your knees. "You're so good at that Y/N" he said while tracing his finger up your leg. "Stop Christian , you know I'm on my Period"
"Sooo." He said winking as you pushed him away while laughing "I'm just kidding Y/N!"

So much for watching the movie.