Mr. Collins

"I hear there a hot English teacher subbing for Mr. Teal" Amy said to you as you both walked down the hallway to your lockers, "I doubt it" you said with a small chuckle , "No really! Brown hair tall beautiful green eyes and alot of sexy" she said while looking out to space while biting her lip. "Aha well we'll see, we're late for English"

You grabbed your binder with an extra pencil, seems like pencils are so rare everyone is always loosing them. You walk to English with Amy at your side, you were both wearing black skin tight leggings & uggs with a hoodie with " 1D " on it, yours was blue hers was pink. You guys arrived class , thankfully everyone was talking and on their phones so they didn't notice you walk in.
Then He Caught your eye, How the fuck is this guy a teacher?

'Shit those jeans look so tight' you said under your breath. His head shot up at you looking at you with wide eyes, " Excuse me?" OH FUCK. "Uh sorry- sorry I'm late , that's what I said." You sat down quickly and moved hair behind your ear. Flipping through the some poem book you didn't really care all your attention was on Mr. Collin as he spoke about romeo and Juliette or something.

After he was done talking we were told to read chapter 13-16
What even...
You decided to read a bit till you felt eyes on you, looking over to find Mr. Collins looking at you while biting his bottom lip. Uhh what do you do? You asked yourself. You bit your lip, and raised your hand and he walked over and kneeld beside you

"What is it Y/n?" He asked with a husky small voice so the other students wouldn't hear our conversation. "Uhh. Uhhh" you just stood there looking in his beautiful eyes while biting your lip, while playing with your hair, "Is it jjust me or is it hot in here?" He asked while standing up and opening a window.

'YASS YOURE THE ONE MAKING IT HOT IN HERE.' You said to yourself, it was actually pretty hot so you took your hoodie off slowly feeling eyes on you again, this time from Crawford your ex ((OMG YAS I DID JUST DO THAT))

He was obviously looking at your exposed chest since you had a tank top on, you gave him a dirty look as he made a kissy face at you, looking down at the book you looked up again to see mr collins trying to figure why theres some tension between you and crawford. " Come sit on daddy's lap baby" crawford said to you while winking "Fuck you" you replied getting furious clenching your hands tight

Mr collins squinted his eyes wondering still what was going on. "Is everything okay?" He asked both of us.

Crawfors stood up to sharpen his pencil and said " believe me I have fucked you multiple times" That's it. You stood up and started yelling " You're such a dick crawford!!!" You were about to throw a punch but Mr collins grabbed you from behind "let me go!" You yelled.

" Y/n Calm down" He whispered in your ear while running his finger up and down your side,
Everyone else was talking to each other and crawford since the bell rang everyone got there stuff. You released from collins grip and went to grad your stuff " No. You have detention."
"But it's first period.." you complained

" I already buzzed your 2nd period teacher she said it's fine, plus you were late for class, you're gonna have to pay for that " he said while walking over to the desk you're sitting in "Whatever" you rolled your eyes taking your phone out to text Amy but the little jack ass took the phone out of your hand "no phoneees" he said while walking over to his desk reading what I was texting

On the phone:

Amy: IF YOU GUYS FUCK LET ME KNOW IF HES AS GOOD AS HE LOOKS

YOU: STAHP OMG

"What am I supposed to do then?" He walked over again and told you to stand up, you did just that. Right in that moment your lips crashed into each other as his hands cupped your face, you were pulling on this jeans.

***************************************************
PART 2 SOOOOOOOON