Valentines Day Imagine.

Hey Guys Ill be posting requested ones today so enjoy(;(:

****************-****************-*******-

"Come on, we're gonna be lateeee!" You hear vanessa yell from your room.

"Yeah yeah, im coming. Calm your tits" you took the curler and grabbed a stran of your  light brown hair and wrapped it around the curling wand. Today was the valentine dance at your school, yes it might seem lame but chris was gonna be there, and yall know where ever chris is. You is.

"Come on now i gotta pee" vanessa complained. You ran to the door, opening it swiftly as you posed. Showing off your light pink mid thigh dress that had sparcles, it wasnt to girly but reall hot(;

"Damn gurl, you be slayin" vanessa teased while running into the bathroom almost tripping from her heals, vanessa had blonde hair with green eyes, she was wearing a red tight skirt with a white v neck of some sort.

*Buzz buzz* you checked your phone, it was a text from brennan.

Brennan: Hi Y/N

You: uh hi?

Brennan: So i was wondering if you wanted to hang out at the dance, since all youll probably be doing is drooling over chris. Oh and what shoes are you wearing tonight?

You: oh wow . Fuck you brennan.

You put your phone away with anger. Brennan is a total creep. He once asked you for feet pictures. You had shivers remembering when he also asked to have your bra. Was he right? Am i like addicted to chris. I mean hes the popularest boy at school, not to mention the hottest.

"You ready to go?" Vanessa asked while grabbing her coat and purse. You stood up nodding your head also grabbing your stuff.

"Thanks for the ride mom" you thanked your mom as you and vanessa got out of the mini van walking towards to enterance of the school. "Tickets?" The ticket lady asked. You took out your purse and handed the lady your tickets, "Names? Grade?" She asked again.

"Y/N/L/N, and vanessa Marks. Both grade 9"(sorry idk what grade you're in)

As the girl was looking for our names on the list i glanced behind her and saw the hottest human being in lifeeeee.

Christian

Collins

He was walking out of the bathroom with his friends. His hair perfectly done. He was wearing shorts, and a tee-shirt with the sleaves ripped off  so it looked like a tank top.  A very manly tank top(; xD.

His smile sparcled as he ran his fingers through his hair, winking at maddie, the school slut.

"Uh, Y/n" your head snapped at vanessa who was obviously waiting for you on the other side of the ticket table.

you both walk with confidence, you could feel multiple eyes on you both. Then BAM.

"Ahh shit" A voice said. A fimiliar Voice.

Uh.Oh.

"OH HI Y/N" You just stood there.

"Uh.. hi.."

"You look hot" He said while backing up and checking you out.

"Ewh dont look at me" you rolled your eyes and walked around him.

"Oh my god. HAHAHAHHA. That was Feet Fetish Brenny" she laughed, whiping away tears that formed from laughing so hard.

"Yes i know, sadley" you said while fixing your heel. "stupid shoe" you said under your breath bending over to fix it.