Your Best friends Dad

×Who doesn't like a good daddy smut?×

I'm not implying that this is a good Daddy smut. It just sounded so seducing

Today you were sleeping over at your best friend Scarlett's house. She lives on the other side of town. You guys have been best friends since grade 6, and now you are both in grade 10 high school together. She's the type of girl that likes to bend the rules a little bit. She has a nose piercing and brown wavy hair. Her eyes change color, especially if the suns out.
You were both sitting on the couch watching a movie, the hangover. You both laughed your asses off while wiping away the tears that have formed in your eyes.

"I'm home ladies" your head whipped around to see Mr. Collins. He just came back from work you guessed. His button up shirt was soaked from the rain outside, his black dress pants stuck to him. He worked in an office, youre sure.

God you could not get enough of Scarlett's dad. Like is it even that possible to have a father that sexy, like shit. He's probably in his 30's, but you'd still tap that.

You tried your hardest to hide feeling for Scarlett's dad, it all started in the 7th grade, and then you've been attracted to him ever since.

"Hi father" Scarlett spoke.
"Hi Mr,collins" you smiled at him.

"What a shity kind of weather. Soaked." He grunted and took his shirt off, your jaw wide open as you examined his toned chest.

You coughed and looked away when he caught you starring.
Seriously y/n.

Scarlett's phone started to ring so she answered it and looked at us with a apologetic look. She excused herself and walked into the dinning area.

"So who's the boy she's always talking to?" He asked running his fingers through his beautiful hair.

"I don't know" you fiddled with your ring that was on your index finger.

"Ahh, c'mon Y/n, always so innocent." He spoke.

Why am I turned on
what.

"I won't tell, you're like apart of the family," he chucked.

"Yeah, okay, Dad" you laughed a little and stood up.

When his smirk changed. His face went blank and he widened his eyes and fixed his trousers when you spoke the word DAD.

"What did you say?" His eyes burning into mine.

"Yeah, okay?" You repeated, looking down still.

"No, after that" you felt his gaze getting more intense.

"Dad? Oh Daddy" you giggled and sat up from the couch fixing your skirt.

Chris's Breathing got deeper.

"You okay Mr. Collins?" You looked up at him through your lashes as he bit his lip.

"Y-yeah. I'm fine" he Controlled his breathing and ran his hand through his hair.

You went in front of the TV and bent down, taking the dvd out of the DVD  player. You could feel your skirt lifting, and feeling the cold little breeze on your ass. You also felt Mr, collins staring at you deeply. Not taking his eyes off of you.

You stood back up and let out a soft long groan. Your back ached.

You looked back to see, mr.collins didn't look very happy. Almost mad. He looked at you once more up and down.
He then made his way to his room. Leaving you alone in confusion.

You then heard Scarlett come back inside the house.

"Jason wants to sesh. I got to go." She said excitedly.