Let's Go To The Bathroom

He sat you down at a chair and went to oder some food for you both. He knew what you wanted, You always shared a 10 piece box of chicken, With Large fries And a milkshake . Chris Came over to you after paying at the counter.

"It'll be about 20 minutes" chris huffed, sitting in the chair opposite to you.  After about 5 minutes of waiting chris became bored.

He scooted his chair around to sit next to you, placing his hang on your thigh.

"Chris... There are people around" you Whispered as he began to slide his hand further. You brushed him off and he buried his face in the crook of your neck.

"then let's go to the bathroom" He mumbled into your neck before kissing it.

"OK" Chris stood, grabbing your hand and lifting you up from your chair. He rushed you Over to the bathroom and you tried to ignore the people staring at you both.

Chris opened the bathroom door, Pulling you in and locking it. He quickly pushed you against the cubicle wall.

"We're Gonna have to make this quick if we want our chicken" chris smirked , attaching his lips to your neck and sucking harshly.

"Shut up" you quickly said pulling his shirt over his head.

"Y/N" Chris moaned as you rubbed him through his jeans. You unbuckled his belt , sliding his jeans and boxers down in one go.

He quickly slid your underwear off , pushing your dress up with one hand.

"Thank god for the pill" chris moaned as he lifted you up.

You wrapped your legs around his waste and he lifted you higher before pushing you down onto his already stuff erection.

"Fuck Y/N" Chris groaned into your neck as he pushed you into the wall again , thrusting deeply into you.

"Chris" you moaned his name, tugging at his hair.

"You're so warm and tight" chris moaned loudly.

"Shit people will hear us"

You Whispered, attaching your lips to his in an attempt to swallow his moans.

It seems to work, your tongue finding finding it's way I to chris's mouth as he continuously pushed himself into you.

"Im gonna cum" Chris moaned into your ear, his hot breath trickling down your neck.

As you felt him fill you, you released around him.

"Fuck" chris lifted you and placed you on the ground, Watching his own liquids dripping down your thighs.
"Holy jesus that's hot" Chris whispered, leaning back against the wall.

Your chest was moving up and down rapidly and so was chris's . He quickly dressed himself again as you lifted up your underwear.
"Ready to go eat? Or can't you walk that far?" Chris smirked his proud smirk at you while biting his bottom lip.
You giggled and he bent down to wipe the excess sperm with the toilet paper. He then threw the toilet paper in the toilet and took your hand.
"Let's go get some chicken" he laughed, leading to out of the bathroom.

********************************
I'm really craving chicken rn xD