House Party Part.2

"Call me daddy" Chris whispered in your ear, taking his fingers out, causing you to whimper missing the contact.
"Did you hear me?!" He said firmer.
"Chris." You said taunting him, not giving him what he wanted.
Chris's eyes went a dark shade of green.
He grabbed you and slammed you onto your bed. "Youll have to be punished for not listening Y\N" chris laid over you, using one hand to hold him up, the other massaging your right breast.
"Chris.." You moaned out. He stopped and got up, walking towards your closet, you were confused. He came back with one of my string belts,(idk they are like the width of a bra start but longer and thicker.) "What did I tell you to call me huh?" You stayed silent.
He then turned you onto your stomach. "answer me!"

No. Bitch. No.

He took the let's just say whip it sound more natural like 50 shades of Gray. So he took the whip and smacked your ass with it. You wenched in pain "Chris!" He did it again. "Daddy .. Please" you moaned out as he started massaging your ass.

"Be a good girl and suck daddy's cock."
You rolled over and got off the bed, getting on your knees.
You undid his belt dropping his pants to the floor. You saw his erection thru his briefs, you starter palming him through his briefs as he started cursing under his breath , grunting your name.
You started taking his briefs off slowly kissing his abs then lower and lower. "Fuck... Y\N" chris Moaned out as you pumped his shaft in your small hands kissing his tip then licking up and down his cock. "FUCKING SUCK ME" he groaned loudly. You took him in your mouth, sucking him harder making Chris's head swing back, he took his hands and tangled them in your hair. hes now thrusting harder into your face making you gag as his tip hit the back of your throat. You felt him twitch in your mouth you swallowed his cum and stood up.