High School Musical.

heyyy, I tried hard to add juke to this chapter and it not be cringe as many stories I've read have been. So this is what I came up with. Also thanks so much for 300 reads, it means a lot as this is my first book<3

~Hope you enjoy.

______________________________________________________________________________

Luke and I finished watching outer banks a few hours later, it was honestly really good. But it was getting to time for dinner, I guess we must have skipped lunch due to being too invested in the show, so I was starving.

"what do you want for dinner?" I asked Luke as he was in the corner playing the guitar.

"i have an idea."

"and that would be?"

"i surprise you. You give me 30 minutes to make you a meal and you have to eat it."

"i like the sound of that, are the guys coming?"

"nahhhh, Alex just let me know that he and reg are staying at Flynns again."

"oh, I wonder why?"

"he said something about not wanting to interrupt."

"ohhh, well your time starts now."

"JULESSSSS." I heard Luke call from down the stairs.

"on my way." I yelled, I was actually pretty excited.

"waitttt, stop there. I wanna blindfold you." So he headed upstairs and placed a bandana over my eyes.

"and how exactly do you expect me to walk down the stairs minus the use of my eyes."

"dont worry about ittt, I'll help." So he grabbed my shoulders and led me down the stairs but then I stumbled and he placed his hands on my hips to steady me.

"waohhhh jules, steady there. I know im hot but im not that hot that you need to fall over"

"who lied to you so much that you believed it."

"so you don't think im hot, not even a little." He asked as he tightened his grip as I began to trip again.

"no, not even the slightest."

"you can't keep lying to yourself jules." He said as we gently walked into the dining room.

"yes I can."

"ohhh, so you are lying to yourself." I could feel him now infront of me so I attempted to reach out my hand and attempt to slap it, but he just grabbed it and placed his hand in mine. I felt something then, like a spark in me.

"are you ready to see dinner."

"yeahhhh im actually pretty exc..." as my blindfold was removed I looked on the table. Nothing. "whattttt, there's nothing there." He just began to laugh.

"im jokinnnngggg, go to the studio." So as I left the house and headed to the studio, I began to realise that I did in fact have feelings for Luke at this moment, as much as I hated to admit it. I guess things change when the person isn't, well a ghost technically. But why. I mean, im his best friend and I caught feelings, this could ruin our band.

As I opened the studio doors I gasped. There were fairy lights on the walls, a projector running and a space cleared with blankets and pillows.

"oh my god Luke, this is amazing."

"well did you expect any less?"

"i guess I was expecting a grilled cheese."

"well I was debating attempting to cook, but I thought making this setup and ordering pizza would be better."

"its highly appreciated." I smiled at him as I headed over and sat down infant of the projecter.

"so jules, watcha wanna watch?"

"i don't mind you choose and I can't say otherwise."

"okay, but I don't really know movies, so ill just pick a random one." And with that he chose...

"HIGH SCHOOL MUSICAL!"

"What, what's wrong?"

"no nothing, its one of my favourite movies."

"oh, well lets watch."

So we got into the film then breaking free came on and I started singing.

"creatign space between us till were separate hearts.." I began to sing as Luke chuckled.

"Wow jules, you really like this movie dontcha?"

"yeah I really do, you should learn the lyrics then we can do a duet next time."

"id like that, I will be the troy to your Gabriella." He said bowing like princes in fairytales and speaking in a posh English accent.

"welll, I would love to be your Gabriella." Then we sat in a comfortable silence for the rest of the movie, I was happy!

"sooo what did you think of the movie?"

"i actually enjoyed it."

"well your in luck."

"whatt, why?"

"coz there's two more sequels."

"oh I don't know if I could watch them to, I gotta learn the songs from this first."

"okay, well we'll have another movie night soon." I said as I began to stand up and Luke followed as we walked back to the house.

"thanks a lot Luke, this was really fun." I said then grabbed him into a tight hug. I felt warm and safe and... ugh I dunno.

"I had a really nice time too Julie." He leaned away from the hug and smiled. "goodnight Jules."

And with that I left for my room, happy and smiling to myself, what was happening to me?"

I woke at 3am and I couldn't get back to sleep. So I decided to go to the bathroom and brush my teeth as I had forgotten to do due to passing out after the movie. As I left the bathroom I nearly walked into the wall it was that dark. Then when I found my room, I snuggled into the covers and felt warm, warmer than usual, OH GOD.

___________________________________________________________________________

Okay so that's it, I know its not my bits and if there's any parts you want changing just let me know. I also have a really good idea for the next chapter, you may have picked up on where im going with it, so stay tuned until tomorrow.  Also, I know I've been updating later in the day, but its because I have school all day and then have other stuff to do, im trying my best and im enjoying doing daily updates so I think ill stick to it.

~thanks for reading<3