They're back.

hey guyssss, this chapter was actually quite hard to write as I completely have changed my idea from what it was yesterday, to what I believe will be a much better one. I'm not gonna say anymore as I don't wanna spoil it.

~Hope you enjoy.

________________________________________________________________________________

"hey what's up, Alex said you wanted me?" I asked making my way to the side of the pool.

"oh, I just wanted to ask you something."

"okayy shoot."

"well, what is this little relationship we have?" He asked pointing between us.

"i uhhh what do you mean?"

"you know what I mean." he said smiling at me sitting next to me at the side of the pool.

"to be honest, I think we should just forget what happened, you know the Kiss and all." I really didn't want this, I wanted nothing more than to take whatever we have further, but I was scared. I didn't want to admit to loving him because after losing my mum, I was so scared of losing the other thing I loved more than anything- Luke.

"oh okay, well I think that's for the best too." He said forcing a smile, I really didn't want him to be telling the truth.

"so friends?" I asked reaching out my hand, but he pulled me in for a hug. I felt warm and safe and I didn't wanna be anywhere else. But pulled back first.

"were always gonna be... friends, Jules." He said with a straight smile.

"so guys, we should probably head back home for- OH MY GOD, WHAT HAPPENED?" I asked as me and Luke walked back into Flynn's house to find reggie as Alex scrunched up in pain, it looked liked they had had a jolt, this can't be happening. "wha- what's going on, why are you guys hurt?"

"we don't know, it it feels like the life is being sucked out of us." Replied Alex.

"no no no, this can't be happening." I said as I began to feel myself get upset.

"Julie listen, it may have just been a one time thing, were probably fine." Said reggie smiling hesitantly.

"you better be okay, I I can't lose you guys." I said slightly shakily as I grouped us all together for a hug.

"wait, why wasn't Luke hurt then." Said Alex

"oh yeah, what's different between me and you guys."

"i know." I heard a voice come from the door way. There stood a guy with long flowy brown hair.

"willie, thank god your okay." Said Alex stepping closer to him.

"yeah, I'm good hot dog, but but you guys aren't."

"wha- what do you mean they aren't, and why can I see you?" I spoke up.

"well, your special Julie, you must be able to see any ghost you have a connection with. And I think I know why your hurt. Julie can I ask you a question?" Replied Willie.

"sure"

"who do have the deepest connection with, out of the 3 guys?" My eyes glanced to Luke as his eyes met mine.

"a-alex hes my best friend."

"julie, I need an honest answer." Said Willie in a concerned tone.

"well probably Luke, we write all our music together."

"so that's probably why he hasn't been jolted yet. Because of the connection, you're protecting him."

"but why can't I protect the other guys, how long will this protection last AND WHY ARE THEY BEING JOLTED IN THE FIRST PLACE." I was starting to get stressed

"llisten, Luke will get jolted too, anytime now, you were only protecting him for a little bit. And you can't protect the others because you don't feel a connection within your soles, well a certain type of connection."

"okay but why are we getting Jolted?" Questioned Luke then he looked back at me.

"Thats what I'm trying to figure out." He turned to me. "Julie I'm sorry but I don't know a way to help them this time." I felt my tears welling up but I wiped my eyes and looked up sternly.

"i-i can't do this. I can't live without you guys. Your not just my friends your my family. Alex your my best guy friend that I know I can talk to about anything , Reg your like the protective brother who makes me feel safe an-and Luke your my music partner, the best one I could ever have, our friendship means the world to me."
"Julie, you are not gonna lose us. We are going to fix this. I promise." Said Luke reassuringly, I wanted to believe him, I really did but I couldn't.

"what a sad day for you boys." I heard a voice, one id never heard before, yet I knew instantly who it was. Me and the boys slowly turned around to face the man draped in a purple suite and who was sitting comfortably on the couch.

"caleb, how are we being Jolted, Julie saved us last time, she too strong for you." Said Luke stepping infront of me to shield me.

"oh boys, now let me tell you a story. When I stamped you guys, I dint just stamp your wrists, nooo, that would be an amateur move, it stamps your soul. Usually, people either join my club or just poof when they get stamped you know? But your little friend Julie here, removed the outer layer of the curse, leaving only the inside, stamped into your sole."

"wha- so there's no way out of this?"

"not unless you join my club."

"we'd never. No music is worth making if were not making it as a band. Id rather disappear than join your stupid club." Replied Luke, clearly angered.

"wrong choice again boys, but if you change your mind, you know where to find me." He said chuckling and winking after before poofing out.

"so this is really it huh, I'm really gonna lose you guys." I said as the stars began to stream down my eyes.

"no, julie I promise." Luke said grabbing both my hands. " we are gonna find a way out of this, together. We always do." 

____________________________________________________________________

wellll, that was actually kind of emotional. I hope my idea will turn out the way I want it to and you guys will like it. Its going to be very dramatic, so be prepared. I think im aiming for maybe 20 chapters, but I may start a new book, if you have any suggestions for that PLEASE let me know.

~Thanks for reading<3