Love.

Oh my God guys im so sorry for not updating, i've just been busy with school and it has just completely skipped my mind. I know this is a really short chapter but there will be another one soon, I just wanted this to have its own chapter. Again, im so sorry for keeping you waiting, I just didn't want to force myself to write, because then it wouldn't be a good story soooo yeah!

~Hope you enjoy.

____________________________________________________________________________

"Well, I gotta say both performances were pretty good. One pair just had strongerrrr... chemistry." Flynn said as she pointed to me and Luke as Alex pivot turned and walked over to us and shook our hands.

"We'll get you guys next time, be ready!" He exclaimed as Reggie was behind him smiling. "But you guys are the best duetters, I'll give you that." He said as he looked between me and Luke.

"i know we are." Luke said as he flung his arm around my shoulder and smiled.

"Guys we only have a little until ts time for you guys to go." I said as I sat down with my friends in the living room.

"i know." Luke said with a sad look on his face. "Julie can I talk to you?" He said getting up and pointed towards the door.

"yeah, sure." I said catching up behind him. When we got outside, we both just kind of stood there. "soooo, what did you wanna talk about?" I said bouncing up on down on my feet.

"Julie, I just wanted to tell you something. Well seen as tonight I'll be in danger and no body knows the outcome, I need to get this off my chest." He said as his face only got sadder and he stared at the floor.

"what, what is is? You know you can tell me anything." I said as he lifted his eyes to look at me, eveytime he did that I felt more and more in love, its like something clicked and fell into place whenever we made eye contact. Everything in the world just felt right, I only wish that something could come of this love as I know that it will never end.

"i.. I ehhhh." He stumbled.

"Luke just spit it out or im going to the other guys..." I chuckled as I began to turn around.

"i love you." He blurted out in a panic. I slowly turned back around to look at him. " I have loved you ever since you screamed in my face and held up a crucifix. I have loved you since the day I showed you bright and you smiled at me with genuine happiness. I have loved you ever since I saw you and ive never stopped. I love you now and I know that I'll love you forever. I know nothing can probably come of this, but I needed you to know incase things go badly tonight. I need you to know that in a perfect world we could be together, in a perfect world we could love each other forever. I don't know if you love me too, but I need you to know that I am in love with you, Julie Molina. Always and forever I will be." I stood there with my mouth wide open, I felt a tear fall onto my face. What he just said was exactly what I was saying in my head about him. I knew deep down that no other guy could ever compare to Luke, his compassion, his kindness. That what made me fall involve with him. I just never knew he felt this strongly about me.

"i don't know what to say?" I said as I had a perplexed look on my face still.

"no you don't have to say anything, I just needed to tell you, you sent have t..." I didn't let him finish, I ran unto him and found my arms around his neck, hugging him like it was our last.

"Luke, I love you too." I mumbled into his neck as I stayed in his arms silently crying as I thought about what he had said, and how this could be our very last hug. But if it was, I could not survive. I know that Luke Patterson is the person who brought me back to life, and the person who has been keeping me alive, so if he's gone I don't know what I'll be. I slowly backed away from the hug but left my hands on his face. " I love you more than you can know." He smiled then slightly wiped away a single tear that had fell onto his face. I laughed slightly as he tried to hide it. He then laughed to.

"Well, I guess we just gotta hope everything goes well tonight." I said as I also wiped a tear but I was still smiling.

"Youi really think we could work?" He asked as he picked up my hands and held them in his.

"i do." I said happily as I leant up and placed a soft kiss on his cheek before grabbing his hand and dragging him to where the guys and Flynn were.

___________________________________________________________________________

AHHHHHH they confessed they love each other. Hope this was done in a good way, I took my time with Luke's speech and took inspiration from HSMTMTS when Ricky confessed his love for Nini. I guess we just gotta wait and see if the one can hold them together when they face Caleb? ;)

~Thanks for reading<3