Ch I Childhood Memory

"Do you believe in the red string of fate?"

Looking out of my window this lovely spring morning, the warm sun and the cold breeze. You felt happy as you going to pack up. Your family decided to move back to Paris. All of your family, friends in there as well.

Even though both of you are far away, you keep in contact with Luka. You realize every time you read his letter, you had been missing a lot of events with him. You hope you right there when he dyes his hair when he graduated from school when he going to perform for the first time.ETC

Looking back at yourself, you also have learned a lot, I dance in my daily life and got popular there. I have my own YouTube channel where I can teach others how to dance. I always play the drum or even try to draw to pass time. Your parents wanted you to play the violin as well so, you decided to learn with the violin as well. Your daily life comprises a lot of practice and music.

" You're my best friend

My only best friend

You make me happy

When skies is gray

You'll never know, dear

How much I Love You

Please don't take my best friend away "

I always sang this song every day.

Then You saw a photo between you and Luka on your table.

- FLASHBACK (3 years before) -

You had a childhood friend name Luka Couffaine, you were inseparable since you were born. Both of your parents were close as well, Most of the time they always busy and can't be always with you so, they dropped you at Luka's house.

Luka's mom was a friend of your mom, and was very nice and always took care of me when they can't. You felt she was your second mom, Luka and you always played together and became very close. You were there when his sister Juleka was born when both of you sneak out together to see a concert when he decided to dye his hair in the future. You tell him every single thing. Both of your dreams that you guys going to be on the stage together to let the world immerse with your music.

From that moment, Luka decided to buy a guitar for practicing every day. On the other hand, I have been in love with drums since I saw an awesome girl playing a drum in concert. Because drums are expensive at your age you just grab anything that can produce a melody.

Everything was just perfect you thought until your parents decided to move to (C/N) next week because your father got promoted. You were very sad, angry and shocked. Your parents feel bad as soon as you ran away to Luka's houseboat. After you had arrived in the houseboat, Luka was there playing his guitar happily.

You decided you don't want to let me know because you still want to see his happy smile till the end.

You sigh as time passes by so quickly as It's finally the day before you moving. I guess I thought something will change and I will be here forever, I never even had a chance to say goodbye to him. There are so many things to tell you.

You saw a plastic cup on the counter and decided to play a song. Luka glances at you weirdly but deep inside he knew you will be able to do it anyways.

"What you gonna do with a cup ?" he chuckled

[Y/N]

I got my ticket for the long way 'round
Two bottles o' ice tea for the way
And I sure would like some sweet company
And I'm leavin' tomorrow, what do you say?

You glance at him

When I'm gone
When I'm gone
You're gonna miss me when I'm gone
You're gonna miss me by my hair
You're gonna miss me everywhere, oh
You're gonna miss me when I'm gone

When I'm gone
When I'm gone
You're gonna miss me when I'm gone
You're gonna miss me by my walk
You're gonna miss me by my talk, oh
You're gonna miss me when I'm gone

I got my ticket for the long way 'round
The one with the prettiest of views
It's got mountains, it's got rivers
It's got sights give you shivers
But it sure would be prettier with you

At this point Luka finally realizes something.
Tears start forming in his eyes.

When I'm gone
When I'm gone
You're gonna miss me when I'm gone
You're gonna miss me by my walk
You're gonna miss me by my talk, oh
You're gonna miss me when I'm gone

When I'm gone
When I'm gone
You're gonna miss me when I'm gone
You're gonna miss me by my hair
You're gonna miss me everywhere
Oh, you're sure gonna miss me when I'm gone

Your hand starts to shake, all it takes just one song to bring a thousand memories between you two. Tears continued to flow, and the sobs wracked my body, robbing it of the ability to speak – barely allowing a breath to be drawn. I tried to sing the last verse.

When I'm gone
When I'm gone
You're gonna miss me when I'm gone
You're gonna miss me by my walk
You're gonna miss me by my talk, oh
You're gonna miss me when I'm gone

I shed the tears on your face and finally able to face him with a smile on your face

"Luka I'm moving tomorrow"

He didn't say anything, he immediately embraces you with a tight hug. you cry until you fell asleep in his embrace.  Before your eyes completely shut, you felt him lean over you. His breath, warm and measured, hit my cheek. Two breaths, Three, Four, five. Then I heard him stop breathing, and a second later, I felt his lips on my mouth.

My eyes completely shut before I could hear him whisper something in my ear.