CH IV Alexithymia

You closed your eyes and placed your head on his chest. You could hear his sweet voice and his familiar scent you missed. Before you knew it, you were already asleep in his arms.

-Luka POV-

"Then I met this girl called... Y/N, Are you listening?" I asked, but with no reply.

I looked at you and saw that you were sleeping peacefully. "Mmm... Luka, I miss you" You sleep talking, a droplet of tear escapes from your eyes, I chuckled at your cuteness while wiping off the tear.

You still sleep talking until now

"I'm here beside you," I whisper to your ears. A smile appeared on your face.

Silence

"Being able to see you, to hear your voice many times a day. I miss that." My eyes locked on hers. "I miss you so much." as I held her up close and kissed her hair.

- End POV -

He covered your body with his jacket and brushed your hair behind your ear before placing a kiss on your forehead. He then relaxed his head on the couch armrest because he doesn't want to wake you up. He put his arm around your shoulder.

---------

You woke up due to some noise from outside. I seated myself straight while rubbing my eyes tiredly and yawning.

"Huh, where am I?" I looked around an unfamiliar room. Suddenly you remembered what happened, You smiled at his sleeping face. he still sleeps with his mouth slightly open.

"Luka wakes up, Juleka and others have come back," I said. You sighed for no response.

You decided to get out from him. Due to your sudden movement, Luka turned around pulling you towards him causing you to lay once again on his chest while he cuddled you.

You felt your heart start to beat really fast. What is this feeling?

"Mhm, 5 more minutes." Luka groan.

"Y/N!! , WE ARE BACK" Juleka and others immediately rush down and gasp. Everyone in there was making "ooooh" sounds except Marinette. You felt your face becomes redder makes you slapped Luka on his chest to wake him up.

"Ouch, Why would you do that" He suddenly realizes what is going on.
He blushes a bit. "Hey guys, Welcome back," Luka says

"You need to get a room girl~ so, are you guys dating now or what?" Alya smirked.

I snapped out of my daze. "a..." you felt Luka's arms wrapped around your shoulder.
My heart was beating really fast.

"She just my best friend, we used to sleep together before" Luka smiled at them.

Your heart just sank, As if something missing. Why I felt like this. all the word that Luka say is not wrong. The atmosphere getting awkward, As the other realizes what happened.

"What's all the commotion?" You spot familiar faces. Your faces start to brighten back.
You break the awkward atmosphere by running towards Luka's mom, She was a little startled but a bright smile can be seen on her face. "Y/N!! I missed you so much, dear". She hugged her. After that, all of you decided to ignore it and continue to prepare for the sleepover party. All of you having fun a lot.