Ch III Saudade

You woke up to the sweet sound of chirping birds; you felt a fresh breeze through your window. The bright sun is here to give you a tight hug of warmness. You heard some noise coming from your phone woke you up. Your hand reaching to your phone.

"it's only 8 a.m" You groan and go back to sleep. Suddenly, you realize you have to go to school today. Panic, you quickly took a cold shower, which makes your entire body completely Awake.

"Crap, I'm going to be late for school," I said as you run. 

"Sorry mom, I will pass today breakfast, I going to be late for school," You waved at your mom.
Your mom took one piece of bread and throw it at you. "be careful on the road" your mom sigh.

You ran to the school suddenly; you saw an old man fell to the ground right in the flow of pedestrian traffic; you hurried over to the old man to help him up.

"Sir, you OK?" I asked the old man.

"Thank you miss, why would you help me, aren't you in a hurry?" The old man asked.

"My body reacted on its own. It surprised me when nobody seemed to care to help. I always help people in need. The school can wait" you smiled.

 "We look out for each other. It doesn't matter who it is"

All of sudden, the school bell can be heard.

"Oh no, I'm going to be late. Have a nice day sir and be careful" I said running toward the school.

The old man smiled.

-School-

you immediately to the school head office to let them know you are a new student, so they can assign which class you are into. "Hi (Y/N), My name is Ms. Bustier and I'm your homeroom teacher please follow me to the class," Ms. Bustier told to you. she had light-skinned with reddish-orangish hair,  teal eyes, thin light pink lips, and freckles.

Soon before you come to class, Ms bustier asks you to wait until her signal to let her in. you just nodded.

"Class I have something important to announce. Starting from today we will be having a new classmate. Please come in: Ms. Bustier spoke giving you a sign to come in. Everyone's eyes were focused on the classroom door. I opened the door and start scanning through the classroom. You see a familiar face which is Alya and Adrien. you waved at them.

"Please introduce yourself," Ms. Bustier says.

"Nice to meet you all, My name is (Y/N) (L/N), and starting from today I will be your new classmate. Please take good care of me" I bowed.

"Y/N!!!" A girl screamed and standing from her place. You just froze for a second, "did I do something wrong" I thought.  You finally see her face, she has a beautiful copper eye and tailbone-length black hair, with dyed violet tips at the end and bangs covering the left side of her face. Everyone in the class was startled at her as well.

"Looks like ms Juleka has known you before, You should sit beside her for now. Ms. Rose, can you move to behind for a period of time?" Ms. Bustier chuckled. You walking toward her.

"Juleka? is it Luka's sister she has grown up to be such a beautiful lady?" you smiled by your own thought.

"Long time no see, Jules... I really missed you' I smiled at Juleka's. She smiled back at you, sweetly. 

"Alright now everyone, you can talk to (Y/N) during break time. But for now class is going to start" Ms. Bustier said to the class.

It was break time and everyone headed to the cafeteria. You are going with Juleka's and rose.

"You know, she really missed you. All this time she had hoped that you would come back for her one day" Rose said to you.

"Oh Jules, you are so cute!!!! I'm so happy to see you after so long!!!" I gestured for a hug to her. She hugs you for a looooooonggggg time. You tighten the hug with her. Your stomach starts to growling. Both of you pull apart And laughed it off.

After we got our food we search for a table to sit at, We finally found one and seat there. Suddenly all your classmate start surrounding around your table. "Hey Girl" Alya brought her tray food with her friend. you smiled at her.

"I have read all your blog yesterday, I love it! thank you for letting me know" I told her. She was happy because someone she admired sees her work. you see her friend nudged Alya waiting to be introduced by her. You grin because of her cuteness. She had medium-length black hair tied back in two pigtails.

"hey there, I'm (Y/N) Nice to meet you" You stared at her bluebell eyes. You found her eyes are so captivating.

"Hi, My name is Marinette Dupain cheng!" she says

Soon, You found Adrien and his friend with a red cap also walks to your table. You wave at Adrien. 

"hi (Y/N), who thought we are going to be in the same class," Adrien says.

"World indeed has its own way to move around" I grinned at him. You suddenly see Marinette have a confused look on her face wondering how both of you met. You explain that you get stuck on his Photoshoot yesterday, she feels relieved to hear that. 

"Are you have a crush on Adrien" You whisper to Marinette. Marinette starts to blush madly and her attitude is fun to watch. You shipped them.

"(Y/N)!, We are going to have a little sleepover at my house today. do you want to join? I'm sure my brother missed you so much" Juleka's ask you. 

"Sure, why not? Lemme know my mom first " You smiled at Jules. You leave the table and start to find quiet places to call. 

"she said ok, should I go back first after school to take my clothes?" you asked Jules.

 "You can just borrow Luka's clothes" she giggled. You shrugged it off because you used to it before.

- After school-

You have arrived at Luka's houseboat,t You felt nervous as you are going to meet Luka after so long. You immediately burst into Luka's room as Juleka and her friends decided to go shopping for the sleepover today.

"Luka!" I screamed happily.

You saw him startle. I laughed at his startle faces.

"say something," As he stared sternly at you, making you stop laughing.

Nervous

"what?" I struggled to think other word.

"My name," he said.

I wasn't sure why he wanted me to say that, and I didn't know how it would feel to say it again after all this time, I took a deep breath. "Luka". You felt his eyes getting softer at you. "L-Luka Couffaine" You stutter.

Neither of you moved, you felt the wind breeze tossed strands of hair across my face.

Then he dropped his guitar to the floor. I was surprised because it was his favorite guitar. As you tried to save it. His long-legged pace ate up the distance. one second there were several feet between you, and in the next breath, he was right there in front of me. He was so much taller now. I barely reached his shoulder.

And then his arms were around you.

My heart exploded as those strong arms pulled me against his chest. There was a moment I froze, and then my arms swept around his neck. I held on, squeezing my eyes shut as I inhaled the scent of him. This was him, His hugs were different now, stronger and tighter. Suddenly it reminds you of viperion.

He decided to lift me, one arm around my waist, the other hand buried deep in my hair. You felt your chest mushed against his surprisingly hard chest,

"God. You don't even know how much I miss you" his voice was gruff as he brings you back to the ground, but he didn't let go of the hug. "I'm sorry I didn't come to pick you up at the airport, there was some urgent business but, I'm glad you finally back," He said

"it's not the same without you around". He thought to himself.

"it's Alright, what matters is you in front of me now," I said as I felt something wet trickle down the side of my face. Luka swiped it for me, You realize he also the same. He kissed your forehead makes you smiled and both of you stayed in there for a long time. 

"Welcome back (Y/N)"