CH 5.5 Sick

"Hey, I'm not feeling well" 

"I thought Idiot won't get sick" Luka smirked 

It was Saturday morning; I was with Luka for the entire day, helping him with lyrics and stuff. Luka then touches my forehead and then in her neck to check her temperature. Y/N was heating up. now that you think about it (Y/n) did look a little tired and pale at the end of yesterday even though she looks the way as usual.

"Your head is burning crazy hot, why you didn't tell me at first," He asked worriedly

"Because I want to see you, and how you dare to call me Idiot" you pout at him. 

"We have plenty of time now, we can get to see each other whenever we want, and I'm sorry about that" He put his guitar away and carried me in bridal style to his room, wrapped me like a burrito with a blanket. He grabbed his helmet and wallet.

"Where are you going" I called him in a weak voice.

"I'm going to Pharmacy to get you medicine. I'll be back soon" Luka smiles 

"Please stay with me, I don't want to be alone..." you told him. 

"I'll be quick" He kissed my forehead and soon I drifted to sleep.

-Luka POV-

"Hey, Luka, where are you going?"  mom asked while packing her things up.

"Pharmacy, (Y/N) got fever. are you going to leave?" you asked. 

"Really? You should take good care of her alright. Did you still remember how to make porridge, son? I taught you when Jules got sick" mom asked again.

"I know I know don't worry I will take good care of her" I chuckled.

"I know you will," My mom kissed my forehead.

-10 minutes later-

Now, that you bought the medicine you decided to check on (Y/N). She was still sleeping, sweating a lot, and shivering. You placed your hand on her forehead and you noticed it went hotter.

"L...Luka" she spoke softly. Her voice sounded so weak and her hands were shaking a bit.

"Yeah what's wrong, do you need something?" I asked 

"I'm fine" I spoke cutting him off. He was so worrywart. "you definitely not fine.. wait lemme make the porridge and brought some towel to you"

"a.. don't need it just a simple fever" She smiled.

"sst... Just lemme handle this, your job is to rest" Luka pecked my forehead and went ahead. 

Luka grabbed a towel and put it on my forehead. It cools me down a bit. My heavy breathing can is heard across the room, He starts humming my favorite song to make sure I sleep comfortably.

-END POV-

"L..uka" I asked while trying to sit up. I groaned because of the sudden pain from the headache.

"I'm here are you okay?" Luka responded with a worried voice and hold me up. 

"it's already dark outside, where is Jules?" I asked 

"Jules sleepover to Rose house, Mom is at somewhere else. she will be back tomorrow. I called your parents that you sick, so, you can rest for the night here" Luka reassuring you

"I see" as I lean to his wall feeling exhausted. Luka went out to the kitchen to heat up the porridge that he already made, poured it into a bowl along with medicine and a glass of water on a tray. 

"How do you feel," Luka asked

"I'm okay, Thank you Luka" You smiled at him

He then scooped a spoonful of porridge to feed you "it tastes bland" you joke a bit, " shut up, I try my best" Luka pouting. You eat it until it's empty. 

"I feel slightly better, thank you," I said

"Haha, you still eat messily up until now. you had leftover porridge on here " Luka motioned at his own face. She tried to wipe it but wrong place.

-Luka Pov-

"Here let me help you," I said as I leaned close to my face. Why would I felt like I want to kiss her? I looked her in the eye, Her face was red as a tomato. "Aaah, she's so cute" as I placed soft lips on the side of her lips and ate the porridge"

"it sure tastes pretty bland," I said 

"you didn't taste it before ha Luka" Her face now is red. did her temperature go up again? 

"Hey (Y/n) drink this and tried to go back to sleep" after she drinks the medicine. I took the empty bowl to the kitchen.

My heart was beating at an incredible speed. what did I just do? I'm pretty sure I have a crush on Marinette so why I do it to Y/N. Well, she looks really cute and hot that I can't hold myself. She deserves someone better than me.  3 years without her makes me afraid, afraid to lose her again once more and for sure forever. I don't want our friendship to be ruined. I tried really hard to bury them inside, but it just didn't work for long.

Y/N wouldn't have in love with me, right? I mean she even helped me to write a song for Marinette. If she really loves me, she won't do it won't she... 

"AAaaaah..... get it together Luka" He crouched down and let out a deep breath. 

- END POV -

Did Luka just did... He did it because I was his childhood best friend, isn't he? But but..... suddenly you feel pain in your head due to fever. 

Luka comeback and caught me staring at the windows, 

"what are you doing?" He asked.

"the moon is beautiful, isn't" 

"It sure is" he seated himself beside me and put his arms gently around her waist and brought his body closer. He brings his hand on my head so that I can rest on his shoulder.

"I had a dream while I was sleeping," I said

"What kind of dream?" He asked.

"I dream you run away with someone else. And left me alone" I turned around to hug him. silence, "But I'm not scared anymore, because you're here" I smiled as he hugs me back. then he pushing me gently down on the bed. My eyes on his and his eyes on mine. he leaned his head against my head.

He looks at me, and I don't know what he sees. I used to think it was Marinette. But she's not here with us now, in this room. It's just him and me. I feel like our lives are like in those romance books. I feel like all the words on the pages are for us."

Tears start to form in your eyes but you held them in. You turn away, right now your back facing him. I felt his arm around my waist pulling me towards him.

"Luka it hurts" You mutter softly while holding your chest.

"I'm sure you will get better" he snuggles his head between your hairs. "I miss the scent of yours (Y/N), it really makes me feel so at ease, so at home." He muttered softly. 

"Luka, It hurts so much...why you being so nice to me," You asked. 

"Because you are someone that precious to me, I heard that kiss can transfer the fever to another one... Should I do that (Y/N)?" He asked jokingly

"You know you should tell it to Marinette right ?" I let my tears flow. He didn't notice it. Everything went silent. I could feel his breathing and his shoulder moving up and down ever so slightly. His hand lay across my stomach as he slept soundly. I entwined my fingers with him, It feels so perfect. "Luka," I said softly but with no response. You brought his hand and kissed it.

I love you, why can't you just be mine Luka? 

"Goodnight"

(A/N) : I NEED LOVEY DOVEY SCENE!!!!!!!!!!!!