CH VII

After That accident, you went home only to find out Luka was in front of the door. Luka? Why are you here? I asked.

I heard from your mom that you in hospital. I thought you the one that got hurt Luka said. His face looks worried, so you cupped his face to make sure of him looking at you.

"IM is all good :D my body is full of energy" as you jump in front of him. He then hugged you tightly. Lyon watches you from afar. He then clenched his fist.

"How about you take her home, Luka," Lyon said.

"How about you, Lyon?" I asked.

"I will stay with Slyph until she woke up, " Lyon reassures you. 

"Bye Lyon" I waved at him. 

"Bye (Y/N)" Lyon said

While we are walking, Luka slipped his hand into mine. I stiffened a bit but eventually relaxed, I really love his big hand. I try to entwine his finger and it fits perfectly with mine. I giggle while Luka is looking at me with gentle eyes. He finds it amusing to see you happy with only his hand.

-Time skip-

The next morning a loud, frantic knock at your room awoke you. "(Y/N) Wake up sunshine, Open up!" an energetic voice from another side. You groaned out softly and looked. It's only 7. You tried to ignore him, but suddenly someone just slams you with his heavy body. "ugh... Lyon give me 1 more hour". 

"Nope, Tomorrow we are going to perform so, we are going to practice till dead" Lyon smiled brightly.

"Ugh... I hate you" You groan hitting his face with your pillow.

"I try to call you but you didn't answer!!" He said.

"okay" I'm up, You stay here. I'm going to change. NO PEEKING" you went to the bathroom. Lyon notice your phone lying beside your bed. "did she avoid me or something"? He tried to open it and the screen stayed black. she forgot to charge her phone. 

"Alright, I'm ready. Oh, is there a reason you have my phone?" You come out of the bathroom

"you forgot to charge it dummy" Lyon throws the phone at you. "That's strange. I was making sure I charge it yesterday. Ah... I forgot to plug it in" You shrug your shoulders, putting your phone in your pocket.

"you brought a charger right, Lyon?" I asked him

"Of course, I'm not like you" Lyon flicked my forehead then he opens the door for you.

Soon, when you arrive at the dance studio, You asked Lyon to lend his charger to you. Turns out he left it in the hotel room. He chuckles and looks away. "dig your own graves?" I smirked, not impressed by the situation.
"shut up, Lemme ask others if they have it". Lyon rushes out to ask.

"It's ok, there is no one who will chat with me anyway" You grabbed his hand.

"Let's start then". I played the music, It was slow and emotional. Then Lyon showed me what to do and the video we watch is where sylph and Lyon choreograph it together. It's was intense, but you felt it can be done more.

"I think you can learn faster if you try it," He said in a lower, slut voice. You nod your head. Never once miss stepping or looking away from his face. your movement tries to match his, It's fluid and easy to follow". 

"You're good at teaching," You say softly, Your eyes daring to meet him. His face starts to redden, He felt happy. some times go by and the song officially ended. Both of you ended by hugging you from the back. 

Since it was a love song, "I think it will be more impactful if you carry me up here? also here..." This song is about a Space is just a word made up by someone who's afraid to get close, You focus on the replay. "should we try it?" You asked Lyon. No response. 

He was admiring you, You always improvise any dance choreography back then. it's almost like she isn't dancing to the music but more like within it. nothing else can stop you once you already inside. How can one human be so flawless?.

 "If I'm too heavy we can skip that".

"No no no... I don't mind carrying you. You only a pinch to me anyway, but won't Luka will be angry?" Lyon looks down.

"Why would he? it's not like he is my boyfriend or anything" I was scratching the back of my head with one hand.

"so, dare to take my challenge?" I smirked. 

-Lyon POV-

We tried once more,  she showed me what to do. When we got more confident she slowly added more, we moved perfectly in time. Almost like the music was leading us.  She runs and jumps at me all of a sudden as I spun her around Until I tripped over a water bottle and pulled her down with me. She landed straddled on my stomach and her head on my chest.  When she looked at me her face was completely red. 

she just laughed it off on the floor. she pulled me up and handed me a bottle of water. In the corner of my eye, I saw a familiar figure outside the dance room. It was Luka, watching us from the start. I went to the door and open it. "Why are you here?".

-END POV-