CH VIII

It was morning, As I grabbed my blanket and tried to pull it up over my head, someone's hand overlapped on my hand. The hand was warm and soft. A low voice echoed near the bedside.

"Get up"

If it mom, she would have pulled the blanket immediately. However, it wasn't her. It was a smooth, calm voice.

"Luka?" As soon as I opened my eyes, it was the vividly shining silver hair under the sunlight. I sprang my body out of my bed.

"Lyon! What, Why are you here? Why mom let you in again," Aren't we supposed to meet up at 10?" I said.

He remained silent and bring his phone to my face. It was 11.15 A.M. I stood still in silence while gazing at his phone for a while. Lyon, who was in silence, finally spoke with a grin, "What time is it now?"

After a moment of hesitation, I gave out a smile. "11.16 A.M?" I tilted my face, facing him. Lyon had a stinging gaze at me. I dash into the bathroom, leaving Lyon speechless in my room.
I shoved my head in a simple t-shirt and black leggings with a skirt on. Then I comb my hair insanely. As I went out of the bathroom, Lyon throws my bag and we left the house.

By the time we made it into the studio, The makeup and hair artist already waiting for us. We apologized for being late.

"What's wrong?" Lyon stared at me wondering why I was overslept in the first place. "Did you cry yesterday? Your eyes a Lil bit swelled this morning" He asked.

"Nothing wrong... " I replied, I just gave him a faint smile. It was then when I heard a familiar song from the set beside. Is Luka performing now? .As My makeup is done, I excuse myself to walk around the studio while now it's Lyon turn to get his hair done.

You looked around the studio, trying to find the source of the music. Instead of seeing the band, You saw XY's perform with Kitty section song and with the terribly made outfit. Isn't that outfit were similar to Marinette's design for the kitty section, cardboard version of it? This is Plagiarisms. Then you spot Marinette and Luka arguing with a man.

"You'll never have a future in this business. You'll never make another costume. And there'll be no more music for your buddies because as far as everyone concerned, you'll be the rip-off artist," Mr. Roth threaten Marinette. You felt your blood rising up. You approached them.

"(Y/N)..." Luka's eyes widen to see you in here.

"Aren't you just using them because your son is talentless? I mean, how can you be that shameless? Don't you feel guilty? If I were you, I couldn't even stand here. we're already known for your true colors, A-Fraud" I sneered at them.

"Who're you and that's none of your business." Bob Roth push me away causing me to stumble. Luka managed to hold you. Seeing how Bob Roth treat both of you pushes Luka over the edge as seethes in anger

"Thank you Luka's" No response. You glanced at him. He is no longer Luka's you know. He wore all purple and black. He walked past you and placed a finger on XY's lips "shh". causing a purple jellyfish-like creature containing XY's voice to pop out of XY's mouth. Silencer absorbs it in his helmet. When XY tries to speak, nothing comes out. The people went in panic and ran out of the room including Bob Roth.

"Don't worry Marinette. I would never hurt you," He said. "I will force Bob Roth to admit what has he done to you and kitty section"

"Don't do that, Luka" Marinette yelled. Marinette tries to stop him, stating that what he is doing is revenge, not justice, and also points out that if he associates himself with Hawk Moth, he'll have to face Cat Noir and Ladybug.