CH II Arrival

You arrived in Paris. You take a pic and send it to your friends back in (C/N). You had a best friend back in (C/N) they called Slyph and Lyon; you met them at the dance class and thus; three of you become a group.

Slyph has a crush on Lyon for a long time, and you always support her. Little did you know Lyon secretly has a crush on you. Lyon always thought, "You are the sun. You bring warmth, laughter, and joy—but he is the moon. You can't dance with me in the day and but you can sleep in his arms at night. You can't have the sun and moon at the same time. Unless there's an eclipse."

You were being completely oblivious to Lyon's feelings toward you because in your mind you only have Luka. Sometimes, you drove your friends nuts, because you keep denying that you really loved him and told to them that he was your best friend.

When you walked out at the airport, you look everywhere. You still had hoped he would come because you already told him about today. You sigh, defeated because he is nowhere to be found. You took a pic for your friends to see.

"The weather's so nice today!" I said.

"Paris is dazzling!! I wish I could go there one-day, Did he come to pick you up at the airport?" Slyph says

"Gosh stop it, He didn't need to pick me up at the airport," I sighed at the phone

"It is! Keep hydrated (Y/N) and be careful out there," Lyon says.

I smiled because Lyon always caring like a mom. You put your phone back.
You decided to wear something like this

You took a taxi home and after seeing the scenery of Paris, you decided to take a stroll before you deal with unpacking stuff

"Paris has changed a lot," I smiled

"it is," mom said

"Dad, can I explore around Paris?, it been so long," I said

"Sure, go on dear, don't go out too late..." Dad says

"Alright, see you guys later," I said as you kissing both of your parent's cheek

The city was surprisingly busy, As you walk along the Seine, you decided to visit the famous place in Paris but you also leave yourself time to wander about aimlessly, strolling down little alleyways and going into cafés where there are no other people. That's the way you've unearthed countless surprises and little treasures all over Paris.

Suddenly you heard an explosion, A person causing an explosion everywhere. As you watch the scene in horror, in the corner of your eyes, you saw a lady in a red suit followed by a black cat.

"is it a cat? no, it's a human," you say

"it's chat noir" a girl with brown hair chuckled

"who? " you ask