CH V Meraki

"Your memory feels like home to me. So whenever my mind wanders, it always finds its way back to you."

This morning I woke up early. The window was open, and the air was so fresh. There I went up to the deck. Silences, you watch Paris gradually reacquire its colors.

"Luka will never know the meaning behind it, will he?. Of course not, silly me," You went back downstairs.

-Luka POV-

I woke up because of the sweet smell in the morning. I seated myself straight on the bed while rubbing my eyes tiredly and yawning. I looked over at Marinette sleeping cutely with Alya on the floor; It makes me smile. She really deserves someone who can take care of her.

I walked into the kitchen, and the smell of it was even better. I heard someone grunting; Y/N was trying to reach the top shelf in the kitchen. I chuckled.

Why she so cute? (Y/n) had her hair tied back, sleeves rolled up, an apron around her waist

"Morning (Y/N)" I said in her ear. You can hear her yelp making you laughed.

- END POV-

you suddenly felt a breath thru your ears, making you yelp.

"Luka, Please don't do that" you gasped and he laughed like no tomorrow. You can feel your face start to feel warm.

He grabbed the cup for you, as he leans down so you can meet his ocean blue eyes. You snatch the cup out of his hand. "Probably if you water me, I could grow," You said to him. He laughed even harder.

"Are you always up this early?' I asked him.

"Almost always," he said as he wiped his overjoy tear.

"Anyway it smells good" you heard Luka's stomach grumbling.

"Haha, go wake others up! There's plenty for everyone and I need to prepare myself for school," you said. he nodded.

-Bathroom-

You heard a notification from your phone

Slyph:

Did u already forgotten us y/n???
how dare you ignore us for an entire day...

Me:
Sorry
There's a lot of happening here
like a superhero, new school,...
and I finally met Luka

Slyph:
WOW!! so, how was he?
Is he still the same that he used to be?
Do you like him?

Me:
Ahahaha
Slow down Slyph
First, he dyes his hair, I love it
Second, he's taller than me
I think he the same as Lyon or taller
and last but not least
I found out that I like him all this time

Slyph:
Damn girl, you are so lucky
so did you already started dating him?

Me:
Um...
he only sees me as a childhood best friend
Besides, he had a crush on this cute girl

Slyph:
I'm so sorry to hear that y/n.
I know what I can do to cheer you up

Me:
What?

Slyph:
We are going to perform in Paris next month!!!!
It's a couple dance, I'm gonna dance it with Lyon ;)
Lemme send you the choreography.

This dance is so cute and intimate. You can picture them together. Slyph is shorter than you.

Slyph:
Yes!! Um...
could you not tell Lyon about Luka?