CH VI Metanoia

Although I keep saying I had to move on. My eyes keep lurking for him. I definitely didn't want to keep feeling this way, even if he'd felt like the one. Even if I'd always thought we'd end up together.

Ever since that night, Chat will come to your house once in a while. Both of you share stories, watched movies together, etc. He felt like a small brother to me now. Sometime later, Bob Roth announces a contest where contestants have two weeks to submit an original music video. Me, Marinette, Luka, Rose, Jules, and Ivan and hear this announcement and are thrilled, viewing it as the perfect opportunity to promote's kitty section music. The band works on its song I helped with the lyrics while Marinette designs the costumes and films everything. Once the video is completed, Marinette sends it to Bob. 

Each day, after finishing up rehearsal, I spend a longer time with Luka. He making a song for Marinette. How cute is that? I helped him with the lyrics while he was thinking about the melody. He also asked me to be there to make sure things won't go wrong. 

I promise that I'll be by his side through good and bad times. I had already missed out so much for 3 years and had enough with it.

- 3 weeks later -

Today, Slyph and Lyon will come to Paris. They arrived two days earlier. I was super excited to see them; I was even awake before my alarm clock could wake me up. I quickly took a nice cold shower in the morning. I couldn't stop smiling and hoping that time would skip

"Hey, why are you smiling like an idiot (Y/N)?" Alya asked.

"My friends from (C/N) are coming today" I replied. You grabbed your phone then show it to your friend's photo of the three of you together. Soon you heard the final bell rang, You hurried to put all your things inside your back, and head out.

"See you guys tomorrow" You waved at them.

After a couple of minutes, you finally arrived at the airport. I started to look around only swept into a hug. Slyph squeezed me tight before letting go while Lyon ruffled your hair. "I missed you so much," Slyph said

"I miss you too! so, where are you going to stay in Paris ?" you asked pulling out the hug. 

"They already prepare us a room near......... st," Slyph said. 

"It's near my house, You should visit... My mom definitely missed you guys so much" I clapped my hand and three of you headed back. By the time they put their things in their hotel, I decided to take Slyph and Lyon to the houseboat, they have band practice today. Slyph also enthusiastic to meet Luka as well.

You had arrived at the houseboat, coincidentally they finishing their rehearsal.

"Hey, guys!!" You waved at them. 

"Hey (Y/N)!!  Who are they?" Rose ask

"They are my best friend back in (C/N). the best duo ever SLYPH AND LYON" You making a Tada pose and everyone laughs because of your goofiness. Once again Lyon ruffled your hair then put his arm around you. Luka's eyes widened at how close you are with Lyon, seeing how playful Lyon around you. He felt strange about it. 

"Luka!!! Come here" I gestured to him to come. 

"Guys, this is my love...akjda.. my childhood friend that I always talked until your ears bleed" You presenting Luka.

"It's wonderful to finally meet you I'm Slyph," Slyph said

A wrinkle formed between Lyon's face as he offered his hand "Lyon". Turns out Lyon was a bit shorter than Luka. 

"Why both of you so serious? " as you tackled Lyon tickle spot causing him to laugh making him pinch your cheeks until it becomes red. Luka chuckles as he rubs your cheek making you blush.

- Luka POV-

"I will be going guys" you waved at them.

"Hey guys I think we should wrap it up for today, I feel a bit tired," Luka said. He then goes into his room.

I was laying on my bed, staring at the ceiling. Since you come back to Paris, you were always beside me now and then like we used to be. He then turns around to see a paper with lyrics on the table which I wrote with (Y/N) for the past few weeks for Marinette. Finally, the song was finished. we worked day and night to come up with the lyrics mainly (Y/N). 
She literally wrote everything that I want to express.