Chapter 1: New Friends

Godzilla was swimming in the ocean. He was now officially the last Titan on Earth. He was slowly dying from old age. 

On the ship...

"Godzilla is starting to sink. We're loosing the heart beat." The general then said, "We should give him a proper funeral." They went to the coast, and they held him a funeral for defending the Earth from all threats, from aliens and other Titans. "Farewell Godzilla, you will not be forgotten."

Meanwhile...

Team RWBY was on a mission, exterminating Grimm on the coast. "There's so many of them!!" yelled Weiss. "What do we do!?!" asked Blake. The Grimm surrounded them, and they slowly gained before pouncing. Just then, the water started to rise a bit, and they all looked back to see a great black creature coming out of the water. The Grimm backed up slowly, and looked in fear. Godzilla looked down, and saw the girls down cornered. So, he let out a loud roar.

(0:20 to end)

Team RWBY looked in awe as the creature walked right towards them, and the Grimm all ran away in fear. "What IS that thing?!?" cried Weiss. Godzilla looked down, and stared right at them, and he thought in his head, "These girls obviously have never seen or heard of me before. Have they been living under rocks?" The girls looked amazed, and Ruby said, "Did it just talk!?!" Godzilla stopped, and he slowly got down on the ground, until his jaw was on the ground, and he thought, "You can hear my thoughts?" "You mean, what you're saying is in your head?" asked Yang. "Yes," said Godzilla, "Who are you?" "I am Ruby Rose, and this is Weiss, Blake and Yang, my older sister. Together we form Team RWBY." "It is nice to meet you Team RWBY. I am Godzilla, the last of a great race known as the Titans. I am the alpha of the Titans. I earned my crown after defeating the great beast from another planet called King Ghidorah. He was no joke. After that, all the titans bowed to me. I defended the Earth for many years, until I felt like I was dying of old age." "Earth?" asked Weiss. "The planet's name." Ruby then said, "Guys, I think we're talking to an alien." "Why do you say that?" "Because this planet," said Yang, "is not Earth. It's called Remnant." "Wait," said Godzilla, "If this is another planet, then, I DID die on Earth, and was somehow reborn here." "That's hard to believe," said Weiss. "You got a better explanation Ice Queen?" Weiss' teammates all just laughed at Godzilla's comment. "That's what I thought. Now, if I was reborn here after I died, then... Oh no." "What?" asked Ruby. "What if all the other Titans are here as well after they died on Earth?" "Oh, my, Oum!" said Blake, "If that's true, then we need to find them!" "It's okay, if they are in hiding, then I should be able to tell them not to harm the humans." Godzilla then sniffed, and said, "Odd, you have a strong sent of, what I believe are called, cats, correct?" Blake then untied her bow, and showed her cat ears, and said, "Well, I might as well tell you. I'm what is called a Faunus. They're humans with animal traits like ears, hands..." "Tails?" "Yes. We're often looked upon as second class citizens." "Blake, there is no need to hide yourself. Your ears are what make you unique. If the world criticizes you, then it's them who need to change, and not you." "That's not the reason I hide my traits," said Blake, "I hide them because I want people to see my for who I am, and not what I am." "Humans are always misjudging others." "But not all humans do," said Ruby, "We didn't think of her any less when we found out she was a Faunus." "Well, if the whole human race was just like you Miss Rose, then we'd never have to fight again." "Please just call me Ruby. And thank you." Just then, a massive animal came from the water, and roared. They all looked to see a Leviathan. "I have never seen that Titan before." "It's not a Titan, it's called a Leviathan, it's part of a race of monsters called 'The Creatures of Grimm'." "Well, what ever it is, it will learn to fear me."

Godzilla let out a loud roar. The Leviathan replied with a roar itself. Godzilla then grabbed it by the neck, and bit down. The Leviathan then clawed at Godzilla, but his scales protected him very well. The Leviathan then smacked Godzilla in the face with it's tail. The Leviathan then turned it's attention to Team RWBY. They backed up, until they heard something. Godzilla's scales on his back were lighting up. The Leviathan looked back, and tilted it's head in confusion. Then, Godzilla unleashed his breath.

(0:04 to 0:36)

Team RWBY looked at him in amazement. "OH MY GOSH, DID YOU SEE THAT!?!?!" cried Ruby with excitement. "I didn't think he had a semblance," said Yang. "I don't think that's a semblance," said Weiss, "I think that it's natural." "Well, whatever it is, it's weakening the Grimm," said Blake. Godzilla then grabbed the mouth of the Leviathan, and he unleashed hit breath, into it's mouth.

(3:46 to 4:10)

Godzilla decapitated the Leviathan and let out a triumphant roar. He then turned to the water, not before looking back at Team RWBY, and saying, "Goodbye, for now." He then swam down into the water. Team RWBY looked in amazement, and Ruby said, "Goodbye, Godzilla."

Meanwhile...

"So," said one head, "he is here as well?" "No matter," said the second head, "we can take him out." "Do you remember the LAST time we took him on!?" asked the third, "The Titans now only bow to him!! He's the King. We're now just the court jester!" "No," said the first head, "At the Fall, we will make ourselves known. Soon, Remnant will know the wrath of our master Salem, and King Ghidorah. But first, we must take out that Team RWBY, to crush him."