Chapter 9: Raven and Show Down

Godzilla arrived at the mainland, and he saw Yang on her motorcycle. "Yang," said Godzilla, "Where you going?" Yang stopped, and saw Godzilla. "I'm heading to find my mom, Raven. She can take me to Ruby." "Ruby?" said Godzilla, "Well, I just saw her, and just so you know, the world always holds secrets." "Like?" "Well, apparently, Titans have Aura." "What? But you guys weren't born here on this planet." "I know, I don't know how?"

Godzilla swam around, and he soon heard gunfire. He walked over to it, and saw a town. He looked to see many people dead, and decided to check it out. He then saw a man carrying some last supplies, and saw his bloody blade. He watched as they brought the goods to a wagon, and high-fived. Godzilla then decided to give them a beat-down. First, he got their attention.

"RUN!!" cried the men. Just then, a woman with a mask came, and she was flying towards him. She then unleashed a ring of fire at Godzilla, but Godzilla just shook it off, and slapped her to the ground. She recovered, and slashed at him, but her blade broke on impact. She then unleashed a fury of ice, but Godzilla used his Atomic Breath to counter, and the woman lost her mask. Godzilla then looked at her face.

"You're Raven Brawnen, mother of Yang Xiao Long," said Godzilla

"You're Raven Brawnen, mother of Yang Xiao Long," said Godzilla. Raven was shocked. "You can talk?" she asked. "Yes, I believe it's my semblance. Now, why did you attack this town?" "We're bandits," said Raven, "We take from the weak, and we grow stronger." "Well, that power is not going to help you," said Godzilla, "There is a force that is very powerful, it is strong enough to kill Salem." "And that is?" "Me. And King Ghidorah. One more question: Do you even care for Yang?" "I saved her once, that's my rule." "I have lived for millions of years, and I have seen many qualities, but yours, yours are the signs of a coward, fleeing at the last second, leaving those she cares about for dead." Raven looked at Godzilla with burning eyes, and he looked back at her with just as much spite.

" Raven looked at Godzilla with burning eyes, and he looked back at her with just as much spite

"Yang would be ashamed of you," said Godzilla, "Perhaps it was better that you left. It's what you do best." Godzilla then walked off, and dived down in the sea.