Chapter 8: The Truth of the World

In the abandoned town of Oniyuri, a strange man had revealed himself to be a Faunus, and Ruby asked, "What is this about? Roman Torchwick? The White Fang?" "Plastic Soldiers and Pawns. My Heart and body only belong to our goddess!" "Cinder," said Ruby, "He's working for Ghidorah!!!" "Only in his wildest dreams!!"

Godzilla was walking around, and he could hear gun shots. He looked around, and spotted an abandoned town. He walked over, and saw a man with a scorpion tail running away. He could smell Ghidorah on him. He sneered, and then roared. 

The man looked at Godzilla and stumbled back. "You work with Ghidorah!" said Godzilla. "Why would I work with him?" asked the man, "My heart and body belong to our goddess!" "That crazy bitch called Salem?" "Why you..." He was cut off by Godzilla roaring again. He then ran off in fear. "Asshole," said Godzilla, "Hello, is someone there?" Godzilla looked over to see Ruby, Qrow, and JNPR together. "Hi Ruby, and yes, I can talk. It started in Atlas when I check on Weiss." "OHMYGOSHTHAT'SSOCOOL!!!!!!" squealed Ruby. Just then, Qrow held his wound. "What happened?" asked Godzilla. "Who was that?" asked Ren. "What is he talking about?" asked Nora. "Why are people after Ruby?" asked Jaune. "He's working for Ghidorah. Ghidorah actually has Salem living in fear, while Cinder is the one he truly trusts." "Who is Salem?" asked Nora. Qrow then asked, "What's your favorite fairytale?"

It was night, and Qrow had finished telling everyone about Salem, and the Maidens. "Really?" he asked, "No questions?" "Of course we have questions," said Jaune, "It's just... a lot to take in." Ruby then put in, "So these, 'Maidens' are powerful Huntresses who don't need Dust to use magic?" "And when one of them dies, their power transfers to another they care about. A Female?" asked Ren. "Well, whoever was in their last thoughts," said Qrow, "Important distinction. Best option, it's someone we can trust. Regardless, they're souls become combined, in a certain way. There was also an attack the day before I came to Vale, The previous fall maiden, Amber, had been attacked. She was young, and inexperienced. And her assailant, who we now know as Cinder, somehow took half of her power. We were afraid that if we didn't do something, the rest would go to her as well." "So you forced it on Pyrrha," said Jaune. "Please," said Pyrrha, "I chose myself." "You were there," said Qrow, "You heard her." Jaune just gave Qrow a look, and walked off. "I'll go talk to him," said Pyrrha, following Jaune. "That guy Tyrian," said Ruby, "why was he after me?" "Well, you definitely painted a target on your back with what you did at Beacon. I told you having silver eyes was a rare trait. And the fact that you were able to use them seems to have upset some very powerful people." "Not people," said Godzilla, laying on the ground, "Monsters, Salem and Ghidorah." "Exactly," said Qrow, "Not many people know about the silver eyes. But those that do aren't very happy that one has surfaced. That's why I've been keeping an eye on you. In order to make sure you were safe." "But you could've just come with us," said Ruby, "Why do you work from the shadows?" "He was using them as bait," said Jaune. "I wouldn't put it like that," said Qrow, "It's...complicated." "Ruby is being hunted, the schools are being attacked, all for what? What is the point of this? WOULD YOU JUST TELL US WHAT IS GOING ON!?" Qrow then sighed, "Just sit, and I'll explain everything." Jaune then sat back on the log with Pyrrha next to him. Qrow then started, "This world's been around for a long time, long enough that people have created dozens of gods. But if you believe Ozpin, two of them are actually real.