Chapter 5: Breach

Animals of the Kingdom of Mistral were relaxing, grazing on the grass, until something was shaking the ground. They then ran, and the Grimm hiding ran off as well. Zilla then came, sniffing the air. He picked up a scent and followed it to a land a bit far from human settlements. As he walked closer, he noticed that the grass started to die, and there were purple crystals all around, and the Grimm started to increase in numbers. But he didn't have to worry, they all ran from him because of his size. Soon, he arrived, and saw this.

In the center of this wasteland were black pools, that seemed to be where the Grimm came from

In the center of this wasteland were black pools, that seemed to be where the Grimm came from. Zilla watched from a distance, and watched as a Beowulf climbed out of the liquid. He then hid when he heard something coming. He looked to see a woman with the same color scheme as the Grimm, and a woman with amber eyes, and black hair in a red and yellow dress. He watched as they stood, and let a familiar three-headed dragon land in front of them. "Well," said Salem. They beat me, said Ghidorah, They have Kong on their side. He said himself he would never join the Grimm. Salem then sliced off the head that said that, and it fell in one of the Grimm pools. Zilla was amazed that a tiny human could do that to a Titan without a weapon. GOD! said the head as it regrew, I HATE it when you do that!! "Well, don't disappoint me!" Ghidorah then shot his lightning at Salem, who fell to the ground, screaming in pain, and said, Don't forget that I am the only being that can kill you other than the alpha with his breath. I can take your life, and lead your followers. Salem then regained her posture, and said, "No, I haven't forgotten." And have you been treating your followers with more respect? "She's been improving," said Cinder. Good Cinder, said Ghidorah, Come, we must prepare for the Fall of Beacon. Zilla then burrowed as fast and quietly as he could, and recovered the hole with the dirt he dug up. 

Godzilla and Kong, meanwhile, had heard something happen. They looked up to see smoke coming from the city. Godzilla then heard Ruby Rose, and said, "Team RWBY are in trouble!!" Kong then said, "Alright, let's go." Godzilla swam over to the city, and Kong went by land around the waters. When Godzilla arrived, he roared at the Grimm. The Grimm panicked, and there was a massive Grimm there. It looked like what he once faced, called a MUTO, and he charged at the Grimm. Kong then came, and he took care of the Goliaths, and the Nevermores. As for Godzilla, he grabbed it, and he pushed it into a building. Team RWBY, JNPR and CFVY looked in awe, as the MUTO Grimm was then thrown to the ground. Godzilla was then clawed, and he was pushed on the ground. Godzilla then roared again, as he pushed the MUTO back down. He then clawed an eye out, and the used his breath, which was surprisingly effective. The Grimm then stepped back, and Godzilla then pushed it over, and stepped on it's head. The Grimm then started to disappear into ash. The students looked up at Godzilla. Godzilla looked down at them, and a massive Goliath then walked up to Godzilla, as did some Beowolves, a Deathstalker and Ursa. A Nevermore then landed behind them, and looked up at Godzilla.

It cawed at Godzilla, but the King looked down at him with anger. The Nevermore then said to Godzilla, "You, are him, aren't you?" Godzilla then said, "Yes." The Nevermore then said, "You are now, the alpha." (0:30) It then bowed to Godzilla. The students and Atlas military were stunned. Ironwood was about to tell them to fire, but Ozpin stopped him. The rest of the Grimm then bowed to their alpha. Kong looked over, and saw it all. Godzilla then roared in triumph. He then looked to the Grimm, and only Team RWBY understood what he said, "Go, and leave this kingdom's people alone! They have done nothing to you, but the only reason they attack you, is because of your savage ways. Give up your will to kill anything different. Go, and protect your kind, only IF NECESSARY!!" The Grimm then all roared, bellowed and cawed, "YES, ALPHA!!" They then headed back to the hole they came in, and Glynda closed it up. The Atlas Military was about to fire, when Ruby came up to Godzilla's head, and yelled, "NO!! DON'T SHOOT!! IF YOU DO, YOU'LL JUST BE THE MONSTERS THE GRIMM ARE!!" Ironwood looked at the screen, and said, "Cease fire. Return to base." The military looked at each other, and they headed back to the airships. Kong then walked up to Godzilla, and he said, So this is one of the people you're linked to? "Yes, I am," said Ruby. Kong was taken back and said, You also understand me? "Probably anything that he has a connection to." Hey, Ruby, said Godzilla, Would you and your friends like a ride back to Beacon? The rest then climbed on Godzilla's back, and he took them back to the school. At the cliff, Professor Ozpin, Goodwitch, and Ironwood were waiting for them. Godzilla looked at them, and he let the students off.

"So, that is the Godzilla you've spoke of," said Ozpin. "Yes," said Ruby. "Where did he come from?" asked Pyrrha. "THIS I GOTTA HEAR!!" said Nora , excitedly. Kong at the same time walked back to the Emerald Forest. "I think that's a friend of Godzilla's," said Jaune. Not by a long shot, thought Kong to himself.