Chapter 3: Merlot's Island

Godzilla and Zilla arrived at the coast of Merlot. "Um, Godzilla," said Zilla, "I think that maybe you should wait here. Kong might attack on on sight." "Okay," said Godzilla, "I didn't even want to see him." Zilla then headed inland.

Elsewhere....

Mothra and Rodan were flying over the Kingdom of Vale. "Well," said Rodan, "humans sure do weird things. Instead of taking the beauty of the natural world and leaving it, they just replace it with these cities and all these stuff." "Humans will be humans," said Mothra, "Although, I do hope that the humans of this planet will be as kind as the Earth." "Let's just find them, and get him to work with each other."

Merlot...

Zilla was walking around, when he heard a roar.

Zilla turned to see the King of the island himself. "Hey Kong," said Zilla. "Why are you here?" asked Kong. "We need your help. King Ghidorah is here, and he has allied himself with the Grimm." "Of course," said Kong, "So, who am I working with?" "The Alpha." Kong then facepalmed and said, "Why!?!" "Because, Godzilla need help, and he can't take him on by himself! Now, come and help him, do it for your parents!" Kong sighed, "Fine, for my parents." "I knew you'd make the right choice." Kong and Zilla looked to see Mothra and Rodan. "Mothra, Rodan, why are you here?" asked Kong. "To get your monkey ass to help us," said Rodan. "RODAN!" said Mothra, smacking him with her wing. Then, a roar was heard.

"Oh dear," said Mothra, "It's King Ghidorah!" King Ghidorah then landed down, shaking the ground. "Indeed," said Ghidorah, "so, you all tried to make the King of this Island try to join to you." Just then, a boulder then came and hit Ghidorah. The one who hit him was Kong. "I KNOW WHAT YOU ARE!!! I WILL NEVER JOIN THE GRIMM!!!" Ghidorah then roared, and flew towards Kong. Zilla then unleashed his breath. Ghidorah then breathed his lightning, and Rodan jumped up, and grabbed him by the middle neck. Ghidorah then bit Rodan's foot. Mothra then came, and she used her stinger and she stabbed the wing. Ghidorah then grabbed her, and he threw her into a rock. Ghidorah then flew up, and grabbed Kong, until a beam of blue stream came and hit him. Godzilla roared at King Ghidorah.

(0:17 to 0:26)

"So it is true. You are here." "Leave them alone Ghidorah!" said Godzilla. "That's KING Ghidorah to you!" "Tell your master, that we will not bow to her, that we will find her, and she will be defeated!" "Well," said Ghidorah, "I suppose we'd better inform her then. See you soon." King Ghidorah then flew off back to the Grimm lands. "So, I assume you need my help?" asked Kong. "Yes," said Godzilla, "Temporary Truce." Kong then said, "Fine." "Good, now can we get out of here?" asked Rodan, "These Grimm things are creeping me out." He then looked to see a group of Beowolves, Ursa and a single Goliath. "Yes," said Mothra, "Come with me, I know of an Island that is completely uncharted. We'll be safe there." So, Rodan had grabbed Kong, and they flew over to the island with Mothra, and Godzilla and Zilla swimming under.

At Beacon....

Team RWBY saw that there were two large animals flying over the school. "Do you think they could also be Titans?" asked Yang. "I don't know," said Weiss. "Well, I hope they aren't that King Ghidorah that Godzilla spoke of." "Hello Team RWBY," said a voice. The looked behind them to see Professor Ozpin, Goodwitch, and General Ironwood. "Professor Ozpin," said Blake, "Is there something we can do for you?" "Yes," said Ozpin, "I couldn't help but notice that you called those two silhouettes that passed Titans. And you mentioned someone named Godzilla and King Ghidorah. Can you please explain." Ruby then laughed nervously, "WHAT?!? You're crazy! We didn't say anything like that!" "Ruby," said Goodwitch, "It's okay, we won't tell anyone." Ruby looked at her team, and they nodded. "Okay," said Ruby, "We'll tell you what we know." They all then headed off to the headmaster office.