Chapter 7: Visiting Friends

Godzilla swam in the waters, heading to Atlas. He had to be careful not to get detected, which wasn't easy for someone as large as him. He then walks down the valley, and he sees Mantle. He was a bit cold, but he had to make sure that the others were okay. There were some Grimm coming to the borders, but as soon as they felt the ground shake, they ran off in the other direction. Godzilla carefully walked through the city, until he sensed Weiss. He then let out a roar to get her attention.

(0:21 to end)

Inside the Schnee Manor, the residents heard the roar, and the house shook. Everyone then ran outside, and Weiss pulled open the doors to see Godzilla laying on the ground. Whitley fainted, Jacque was pain, Klien's eyes changed to blue with fear, and Ironwood looked at him, and reached for his scroll. Weiss meanwhile, smiled and said, "Godzilla!!" Hello Weiss, said Godzilla, as his face was hugged. "WEISS!!" cried Jacque. "Father," said Weiss, "You remember that 'Titan' I told you about that helped defend Beacon? This is him. This is Godzilla." Jacque looked at the beast in amazement. "I didn't think he would be an oversized hand bag," said Jacque. "Watch it," said Godzilla, "You're going the right way for a smacked bottom!" Everyone except Weiss looked at him in awe. "Did it just talk?" asked Ironwood. Godzilla then looked to them and said, "You can understand what I'm saying? Wait, this is coming out of my mouth?" Weiss nodded. "Huh," said Godzilla, "I guess that explains it." "Explains what?" asked Ironwood. Godzilla then showed him a light blue glow appear around him. Weiss was amazed. "You have Aura!" "Is that what you call it?" "What do you call it?" asked Klien, with curiosity. "We Titans couldn't think of a name for it. I just came here to see Weiss. General? I believe that you remember the giant golden hydra?" "Yes," said Ironwood. "That was King Ghidorah. He has allied himself with the Grimm, and he is their alpha now." "What!?!" asked Jacque. "You know how in a pack, animals have an alpha? Well, I am the alpha of all Titans, while Ghidorah has made himself the Grimm Alpha. They listen to him." "What are you going to do?" asked Weiss. "I'm going into hiding. We wait for Ghidorah, Cinder, and this, Salem, to make their next move." "Okay," said Weiss, "If I could, I would invite you to the charity that we will be having soon." "I imagine that it will be lovely. Now, I need to see Blake, and make sure that Yang is okay, and Ruby doesn't get into trouble."

2 days later, in Menagerie...

Blake was at the shore, and she, Sun and her parents were hanging out with each other. "So," said Sun, "There was actually this thing that helped save Beacon. It seemed to have a connection to your daughter." "I'll believe it when I see it," said Blake's father, Ghira. Just then, the roar was heard again, and Godzilla rose from the water. "Believe it bub," said Godzilla, "Hi Blake." "Godzilla!?! What are you doing here!?" "Checking in," said the Titan, "I imagine that his one here is Sun, and from the smell, those two are your parents, correct?" "Yes," said Kali, "Wait, how can you talk?" "Wait, you can understand him?" asked Blake. "I just discovered it over in Atlas." "You looking over us all?" "Yes, I am now the King and defender of this planet. I will protect it. For now, I'll check on Ruby and Yang, and then go into hiding, waiting for Ghidorah to make the next move." "What do you mean?" asked Blake. "Ghidorah isn't like this. He always makes his presence known, and has his members do his dirty work for him. In this case: the Grimm. But since the Fall, all the activity happening with Grimm are very low, as if they're waiting for something." Blake then patted Godzilla's snout. "Just be careful," she said, "I will," said Godzilla, "I'll see you around." Godzilla then headed back to the depths of the water."