Chapter 3- Thank You

A/N Hey Guys Jinx here, Sorry I didn't post this for... A LONG TIME I just thought people didn't care about reading it, so why make something that no one reads right? But, thanks to two beautiful people, I took the time in my life, to figure out a new chapter for them, and others who wish to read this, this isn't over yet guys, but reminder for everyone, I am a High School student, a Freshman a matter of fact.

Chapter 3- Thank You

It's been two years since I've seen Kyle and Ike, the town is still looking for them, I kept telling them look at Freddy's! But they never listen to children... But I'm fourteen now... And I have to take care of myself for now on...

-back story-
'I CAN'T THE IT!!' I yell as I smash a vase on the floor, water and beautiful red roses scattered on the floor.

'Eric honey please calm down! I'm sorry your friend was taken away but their looking for him as best they--'

I smash another vase. ' DON'T YOU GET IT MOM?! THEY'RE NOT LOOKING FOR HIM AND THEY'RE NOT TRYING!! HE'S.... He's dead... He's already dead and I tried to stop him... But the Damn kike didn't listen...'

My mom walks over to, as she was about to touch my shoulder I slapped it away.

'Don't FUCKING TOUCH ME MOM!! YOU DON'T EVEN CARE ABOUT ME ANYWAY!! YOU KNOW HOW HARD IT IS FOR A THIRTEEN YEAR OLD TO FIND OUT HIS MOTHER BEEN ON DRUGS AND FUCKING OTHER MEN BEHIND HIS BACK!?'

'I had to bring in the money some how sweety you know how tough mommy's life can get when she has a low pay job...'

' NO I DON'T! I SHOULD'VE BELIEVED THE JEW WHEN HE SAID YOU WERE A FUCKING SLUT!! GOD DAMN IT YOU WERE EVEN IN A GERMAN SHIZA VIDEO!!'

'Eric, you know that's not true!'

'I DON'T--'
Suddenly the door bell rings, I turn to my mother and she had a guilty looking expression on her face, that's when I hear a man's voice.

'Hello? Mrs.Cartman? I'm here to pick you up like you asked, I can give you everything and I won't judge you for what you do, I'll pay you as many times you do things for me, I have a job as a male model... C'mon I can make you happy.... And you won't have to have any kids...'

We stayed silent, she never wanted me... She just wanted dicks inside of her... She fucked so many people, even a ginger which turned out to be my father... She lied too me for so long... Now, she wants to leave with someone she met on the internet...

'Eric I--'

'Go...' I mumble

'Huh?'

'I SAID GO!!' I shout as I throw the bag she had laying on the couch as her.
'GET OUT!!' she quickly runs out and drives off with the person she wanted to be with for about a month or until he has no more money... I sigh.... And slump back into my couch....god Damn it.

-Reality-

She's so stupid... I say as I walk into the kitchen, then I spy an ad with a note on it on the news paper, I look over and read the ad.

'Now hiring... Freddy Fazbear's pizza...night guard needed only stay a week at freddys and get paid 13 dollars an hour, ages up to sixteen and up.' I stare at it for a few seconds then look at the note.

"Eric, I found this for you, maybe it'll help you find your friend, remember to be safe Eric, I haven't forgotten what happened.... Well almost happened to you when you were seven... Be safe Eric... Love you.
-Mom"

Mom.... You always thought of the craziest of things... But.... I'll have to wait another two years...

...

...
Hey guys jinx here, and sorry for the short chapter, it's because I'm sick today and the reason I haven't been writing more of this is because I thought you guys didn't like it, so I thought "why write something that no one cares about?" that's how they all are... Away I'm back, and I thank three people for telling me to write more, that really made my day :)  so everyone have a great day!!!
Love you all
-Jinx the fluteist